Man who took video of the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbery, arrested on felony murder charge

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TheHobbiest

Post by TheHobbiest »

I was going to post a topic about this defense attorney and all of his videos on past cases but I’ll just put it here. He’s got over 20 years and a wealth of experience that he funnels into his videos and blogs. For those of us not sure how we stand on the Abury case this guys point of view from the legal side (which he sites with case law and state statutes) might help you.

https://lawofselfdefense.com/ahmaud-arb ... y-19-2020/
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

photohause wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:21 pm Image
How long have you been taking these because you need them. You started this bullshit now attacking others with your idiotic crap.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:20 pm
Wizard78 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:47 pm I'm not defending OR condemning the two but I read a bunch of the stories and watched a bunch of videos. Take a look at this one and notice it is speeded up (so take note of seconds and minutes) which shows Arbery "WALKING" down the street, entering house under construction, coming out and walking to rear, then after neighbor comes out and calls police, about3 to 5 minutes later, Aubery "RUNS" out the front door and down the street. Read the commentary and article also showing conversation with 911. Gave me a whole new perspective of what he was doing and I DON'T think he was out for a jog. JMHO

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/gbi ... r80R7CTnL/
Again, so TF what?

Call the cops. Period.

People need to lose their masturbatory fantasies of wanting an opportunity to use a gun. It's just not worth it. A gun should be the last resort for saving your life or the life of another non-criminal. If you crave more action, enlist.
Exactly this was an unnecessary killing over what if anything trespassing on a unoccupied structure.

If you smart asses that have reverted to name calling now are so sure of your fucking self. Put your money where your mouth is. I've got 100.00 saying one or both get convicted of murder of some kind. Otherwise stfu.
I was done with this post until Mr photohause posted his crap. Is he a cop or retired one. I bet you think that pos cop that had his knee on that man's neck up north did nothing wrong. Because we don't know the entire story. As if anything excuses that.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

And again this escalates. Enough. Time to relax and talk about something else.