FFL question

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Stop giving them your hard earned dollars, what’s their name if you don’t mind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deathpriest

Post by deathpriest »

Signal Zero Supplies, St Cloud.

I dealt with them in the past and the frown upon the fact I did not provide the SS# but, this time they just refused to service me on the spot. I had to call them, two days later, to find out the firearm was ready to be picked up.
μολὼν λαβέ
**Infidel**
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

The store owner sounds like a Dbag found these two reviews.

Rod Salcido

3 years ago-
Had a pistol shipped to these guys because I felt they seemed nice enough to take my business. The owner remarked about my firearm waiting on the counter to the other employee filling out my paperwork "hm, I've never liked them (the gun maker) much..."

I didn't come here for your opinion dude; nor do paying customers want to hear BS like that about something they just purchased.

Started going to Kevin over at SWAG and haven't looked back.
Response from the owner3 years ago
Rod Salcido did the transfer of a firearm into my shop. During a casual conversation on the brand of his firearms I expressed my personal opinion. I apologize for being honest and thanks for taking you business somewhere else !

accessories and their "custom" ARs are just standard models with overly expensive furniture attached. I asked the gunsmith about his services and he can provide literally nothing that I can't do myself. He mostly just talked about how awesome the stuff he does and how good his paint jobs are but couldn't provide any proof of what's he's done. I'll probably never go there again and would tell anybody else to go there either.
Response from the owner3 years ago
YOUR A LIAR END OF STORY !
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

N4KVE wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:54 pm My friend did something similar. The ATF came to his house, & wanted to see all 5. When he showed them he still had all 5, they thanked him, & left. The multiple purchase only applies to handguns, unless it’s changed recently. So one handgun, & 2 long guns means no letter. However a few years ago, I was at a show helping a FFL who recently passed away, & the FFL at the next table sold a guy 5 AR’s. He told us after, that even though he was not required to, he was going to send the ATF the multiple firearms purchase form. GARY
I would venture to say that not only do they have to be handguns, but they likely have to be cheap enough and modern enough to be the "street resalable" kind before the ATF becomes interested in the transaction. I buy 4/5 guns every month and have done so for years. The largest number of handguns I have purchased with a single background check is either 12 or 14 (can't remember for sure), and I never once heard from the ATF.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209