The Idiot (me) got his lost wallet back!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
charliedwsr

The Idiot (me) got his lost wallet back!

Post by charliedwsr »

Yesterday I misplaced my wallet. I retraced my steps, asked if it was turned in, etc. Destroyed (not quite that far) the inside of my house and car searching for it!

Where was it? Behind my laptop! I found it about 10 minutes ago!

So ladies and gentlemen...THERE IS A GOD!
“Show me a hero and I’ll write you a tragedy.”
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

:lol: if I could only count the times I've done the samething. My problem is I'm married to a clean freak. I'll put my wallet, keys ect on my desk I have in the living room. I swear to God I can go back in an hour and they are gone.

She moved them I wish we had a head banging emoji :P I'll tear the house apart looking for them. Then I ask wife if she's seen what ever. She'll say you do not need to leave your wallet laying out. I'm like wtf I'm at home :x stop moving my crap. I just spent an hour looking for.

She says put it up then. I'll say I put it there because I'm leaving again in an hour. Whats really bad is when she forgets wear she puts my thinks.

But here lately I have been misplacing my keys ect and forget where I've put them. Blame the wife and get smacked down :P

But hey my house is clean. Like spring cleaning clean :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

One night after working I got out of the company truck it fell in my driveway under the company truck without me knowing The next day I tore the house up looking for it. I gave up went to work and found it before getting into my company truck so shit happens just glad no one took my wallet as it was outside all night. LOL
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Every single time I go looking for something that I can't find, I am convinced that my sweet lady has moved it on me while she goes about keeping our home nice and neat with everything in its place. And then later I find where I left the damn thing. :?

Thank God she made me hang up a board with hooks on it near the door to the garage to put my keys on, or I would never get my Jeep started once I was out of the house, and I would lock myself out of the house in the process. :cry:

But so far I have managed to maintain proper social distancing between my 300BLK and 5.56 ammo and the opposite rifles, so there's that. :ugeek:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
photohause

Post by photohause »

After loosing it as you guys have, I did this. Several years ago I put a grommet in the corner of my wallet. I then placed a key ring withy car key on it. I have never lost it again.
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
chester field

Post by chester field »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:53 am :lol: if I could only count the times I've done the samething. My problem is I'm married to a clean freak. I'll put my wallet, keys ect on my desk I have in the living room. I swear to God I can go back in an hour and they are gone.

She moved them I wish we had a head banging emoji :P I'll tear the house apart looking for them. Then I ask wife if she's seen what ever. She'll say you do not need to leave your wallet laying out. I'm like wtf I'm at home :x stop moving my crap. I just spent an hour looking for.

She says put it up then. I'll say I put it there because I'm leaving again in an hour. Whats really bad is when she forgets wear she puts my thinks.

But here lately I have been misplacing my keys ect and forget where I've put them. Blame the wife and get smacked down :P
This ^^^. Exactly this.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

So, have you ever turned the house upside down looking for your glasses, only to find them still on your face?

Yeah, me neither.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
screenerglenn

Post by screenerglenn »

I spent 30 minutes looking for car keys, almost tore the car apart. Keys were in my pocket
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I lost my wallet once. Found it in the last place I looked... :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

I lost my wallet at work recently. I went crazy looking for it. Towards the end of day, i called the CC's to get a new one and ordered a new drivers license. An hour later a coworker calls me that he got my wallet in his backpack 😆😆 . I placed it there after i used and we have the same backpacks.

Yesterday, i placed a gray envelope with my boat title in the counter top. Fell asleep on the couch. Woke up and went to grab it from the counter and it was no where to be found! I cursed everyone out!!! How the fuck this happens. Turned the house inside out. At the end my son says, dad did you check the garbage? Why the fuck would I son lol? So i check the garage. Wtf is my gray envelope doing there?!?! Wife said, i left it around and thought it was garbage but never looked inside! Wtf is wrong with people. I knew i wasnt going crazy.