This is just sad right here shooting of unarmed black man

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

REDinFL wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:51 am This case suggests another problem. Not to belittle what happened to Mr. Arbery. Given the obvious depraved mentality of the "former investigator" One needs wonder about the potential of many cases of misconduct in his career as an investigator. How much evidence was twisted to suit his own biases; how many false confessions did he bully out of people; how many ASSumptions were turned into warrants and indictments, and probable false convictions? I do not think these are unreasonable questions arising from his behavior.
You are correct
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

This what really get's me.

[quote]Except
A former prosecutor who had examined Arbery’s case told police the McMichaels acted within the scope of Georgia’s citizen arrest statute and that Travis McMichael fired his weapon in self-defense. no they did not. Citizens arrest while in the act of a crime. When did jogging and fighting for your life become a crime. Againt two armed men who jumped out of a truck one with a shotgun. This is outright stupid

Here's Ga CITIZEN arrest law
Georgia's citizen's arrest law requires that the offender must have committed a crime in the presence of another person, or that person must have "immediate knowledge" of a crime that has taken place by the perpetrator. ... "It's insanity to even attempt to try and call that citizen's arrest[
/quote]

The truth is they wanted to play cop and stopped a black man they saw in the neighborhood. On top of that attacked him with a weapon. Then this so called former prosecutor says they acted in accordance with Georgia law and in self defense. When they were the ones that came out with guns.

This is so wrong and the local law enforcement agencies were going to cover it up. Because of who the attackers were and the father previous work. That is until that video surfaced.

What idoit thinks that a truck with two men who follow you several blocks and you have no idea who they are start yelling at you.Then pull up next to you and jump out with a shotgun/weapons.

Then a former prosecutor and law enforcement agencies think they acted within the scope of the law. When shooting this unarmed scared shitless man in that back. Because they say he resembled another. Who was unarmed and fighting for his life. Good thing for the video. Because I believe they realized at some point they were being watched and recorded. Other wise the person they shot in the back. Would have had a weapon magically appear. But even then. He still broke no laws. When all he was doing was fighting for his life against as far as he knew. Armed thugs trying to rob or hurt him.

This just sickens me and and blows my mine. How anyone can say this was a justified murder. Like a previous prosecutor said. By these racist asshole. I've never called people racist before. But I truely believe these two were evil racist thugs.

I'm very sad for the family having to endure this greavious act of murder. That if not for a video. They'd gotten away with. Again just because of who the father was and the people he knew.

They murdered an American for nothing and I also believe being black in their neighborhood. I'd call this a hate crime also.

I'm not endorsing violence here. But if somebody had did that to a family member of mine. Like a son ect.....it would not be good for them.

Because I'd feel like I could not trust the legal system. These two should not get bail and should never Breathe a breath of air as free men again for this horrendous act.

If that was my son and they were not found guilty and locked away forever. They would not enjoy it for very long. :evil:

For some reason this murder really bothers me. I guess it was the way it happened and then people in the judicial and law enforcement trying to justify it as being self defense for those that instigated this act and then murdering an innocient American. Until a video was produced. Then all of a sudden they bail on the murders and start singing a different tune. To cover their asses.

In a previous post about LAW ENFORCEMENT accountability as individuals going before the SCOTUS. I pray this changes and all those with the power over another's life can be held individually responsible for their actions and can no longer hide behind a badge, UNION and other groups that seek to conceal and defend them as being justified. When they violate rights and murder innocient AMERICANS or consider AMERICANS as collateral damage.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

Yeah, this made me sick to my stomach for numerous reasons.
Is it true the kid was jogging in work boots, carrying a hammer?
Still no reason to have your life taken away. Perhaps he was running late for the bus?
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

video released shows him entering a home under construction supposedly
looking for things to steal just before the shooting.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Slartibartfast wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 am video released shows him entering a home under construction supposedly
looking for things to steal just before the shooting.

That was never mentioned. He was jogging and just entered the house under construction and looked around. Anyone's guess as to his intentions (just being nosy or was he looking for tools to steal?).
They said he committed no crime there (although seems he could have been arrested for trespassing...).
TheHobbiest

Post by TheHobbiest »

Let’s say he did commit those burglaries. They had the right guy. They did not witness a crime so they cannot citizens arrest him (some real old white people shit) they rolled up on him with guns in hands and one jumped out of their vehicle with a shotgun. Had he been carrying he could have shot them dead and it would have been stand your ground.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

NV, broken link anyways.
Last edited by armedpolak on Mon May 11, 2020 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
tector

Post by tector »

Zimmerman was a fucking idiot. Stop making excuses for lame cop wannabes.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

A lot of incorrect assertions here about the laws of Georgia.

My bet: Both men will be acquitted.

I'm not suggesting I agree with what they did. But, they'll be acquitted based on having acted within the laws of Georgia.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I'll take that bet. Because they did not act within that law as written.

Georgia's citizen's arrest law requires that the offender must have committed a crime in the presence of another person, or that person must have "immediate knowledge" of a crime that has taken place by the perpetrator. ... "It's insanity to even attempt to try and call that citizen's arrest[

He committed no crime in the presence of anyone. Plus they had no immediate knowledge. They based their entire stop on he matched the description.

If anything the guy was guilty of misdemeanor trespassing. If that was him at all. He was again unarmed, these men made an unlawful stop and no rights to do anything.

Because they did not witness any crime or have immediate knowledge of anything. Because again in their on words. He just matched a description of a video. They were not present nor have again immediate knowledge.

Here's a big one. They were not LAW ENFORCEMENT and had zero right to stop anyone on a public rd to question them. Let alone to try to stop them with firearms pulled on him.

I'll take your bet. 100.00 it will not be acquitted. They will be found guilty of murder of some kind

If that's the video they based this entire murder upon. They murdered a person for being noisy again if that is him. Without any actual evidence that was him. This jogger was defending himself against two armed thugs attempting to stop someone on a public road.

I've walking into new construction in the pass looking for ideas on how to build my home or just to see what it looked like quality wise.

That video showed he committed no crime than being black and chased down by two thugs and murdered. Because he reassembled a black man in a video. Which btw it still have not been confirmed it was him. But either way even if it was. No crime was committed by him in video.

Even if they had a video showing him committing a crime. It was after the fact. They still had no right to arm themselves and stalk him then attempt to stop him by pulling guns on him.

Good luck with that in court for stalking and then chasing a man down in a pickup truck stopping him with pulled guns.

If I had a choice, me I'd added attempted kidnapping for restraining someone against their will. If I'd had a weapon on me. Dufuss with shotgun would be dead.

Absolutely nothing in what these two murders did pertaining to their claim of Citizens Arrest falls within that law. That Georgia's law as written above.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sun May 10, 2020 6:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.