Waco

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
45caldan

Waco

Post by 45caldan »

Anyone watching Waco on Netflix?
Why do we still have the ATF they suck!
Koresh May have been a nut job but those innocent people didn’t need to die. Same at Ruby Ridge.
This is the kind of crap our founding fathers wanted us to be able to stop!
😡😡😡
George W

Post by George W »

The series is well done, and taken from multiple perspectives. Those of us that remember the Waco attack were fed a steady diet of shit from the media, and poisoned the truth from most. Now, a generation that didn't get indoctrinated, real time, is getting truth. Will it make a difference, and affect change? I doubt it. The ATF is the most useless agency ever created.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

If there is heaven then there is hell and Janet Reno is in hell roasting over the fire right now.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
tector

Post by tector »

George wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:42 pm The series is well done, and taken from multiple perspectives. Those of us that remember the Waco attack were fed a steady diet of shit from the media, and poisoned the truth from most. Now, a generation that didn't get indoctrinated, real time, is getting truth. Will it make a difference, and affect change? I doubt it. The ATF is the most useless agency ever created.
Toss up between them and DEA.

People aren't drafted into these Gestapo agencies--they knowingly and willingly choose them as careers.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
George W

Post by George W »

tector wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:39 pm

People aren't drafted into these Gestapo agencies--they knowingly and willingly choose them as careers.
As a kid, I really wanted to join the FBI. After serving a few years in the Army, and spending a little time around those guys, I sobered up and ditched that idea.
tector

Post by tector »

George wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:24 pm
tector wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:39 pm

As a kid, I really wanted to join the FBI. After serving a few years in the Army, and spending a little time around those guys, I sobered up and ditched that idea.
At least the FBI occasionally gets at real crimes worthy of federal attention (terrorism, espionage, etc.). These other two have been a farce since day one.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Waco The Rules Of Engagement 1997 was a really good one it shows the FLIR System video and how one the tanks ran over someone in the compound causes it to throw a track anyways from start to finish it was all Fbar on the governments part.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Another good book was "Cold Zero." Forgot the author. Overall, it was about his career as an FBI sniper. But, he was there, and offers a lot of good insight (and serious criticism).
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Agree with every post. :(
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

It is interesting that in both Waco and Ruby Ridge, anyone who could have believed the government line at the time had to be insane. What they were saying simply made no sense and when against common sense and human nature. While the hard core conspiracy nuts had it wrong, they were a lot closer to the truth compared to government line at the time.
And here we are today, where yet again governments (individual states this time) are again overstepping their powers, and the idiots who want to give the government MORE power, can't see how insane that is, even while complaining about the government.