OK! Fess Up! Who's On The Medical Weed?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

joel wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:45 pm Jamal got picked up, he ain't there no more
Yeah, but Leroy replaced him an hour later. GARY.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Yeah, I look at her snotty grin. She's connected, you aren't.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

I suspect it isn't available in the military pharmacy, which provides all my prescription drugs for free.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Yes, it is, provided your diagnosis warrants it. My cousin gets it, from VA, no problem.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
tector

Post by tector »

It would be better to move to a recreational state with decent gun laws and get...forgetful.

Florida has CWP reciprocity with 3 recreational states: NV, CO, ME. So pick the best of that lot. The last two are too frigging cold for me, so the ideal state here would be NV. I was just there in November <cough, cough>.

Hopefully the idiotic Federal scheduling will change soon. Aside from just being dumb, it is violative of states' rights. Here's a thought experiment: take a time machine back to 1788 and tell any of those involved that the just-ratified Constitution meant the United States government could tell you what plant you could grow or consume. They would laugh their ass off. Of course if they took you seriously they might shoot at you, since just a few years before they were firing shots over less tyrannical acts.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Whoutink

Post by Whoutink »

Taco wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:42 pm Why not recreational heroin?
I forget what countries did this, but I believe Portugal did, and found that by decriminalizing and providing drugs actually got more addicts off drugs then any other method. So why not indeed