Check Out These Two Mooks...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Check Out These Two Mooks...

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Both are doctors. Both were arrested. Check out the vid in the article...

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/04 ... -arrested/

Deputies: Florida Doctors Who Stole Trump 2020 Flag Arrested
KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ15 Apr 2020

Two Florida doctors were arrested Tuesday after they reportedly stole a Trump 2020 flag from their neighbor’s yard, deputies said.

Deputies arrested Geoffrey Michael Fraiche, 41, and Laura Ann Webb-Fraiche, 38, and charged them with one count of criminal mischief, one count of trespassing, one count of larceny, and one count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, WKRG reported.

The Associated Press reported that they were later released from the county jail.

Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche are accused of stealing the flag on April 7 while they were with their two children, according to Ring surveillance video of the incident.

According to a Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s report, they used a ladder to pull the flag down.

Their neighbor said their actions caused $500 in damage to the base of the flagpole, and the cost to replace the flag itself is $200. He intended to pursue charges.

Fraiche and Webb-Fraiche’s arrest reports say they work as gynecologists at two different hospitals.

The district’s representative, Matt Gaetz (R-FL), tweeted Tuesday that the actions of these two people showed “despicable parenting.”

Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz
SHOCKING VIDEO!

Physician-Parents possessed w @realDonaldTrump hatred so much that they steal a senior citizen's Trump flag w kids in tow.

The little boy is begging them to stop.

Apparently two medical degrees lack the decency & common sense of a child.

Despicable parenting!

“Physician-Parents possessed w @realDonaldTrump hatred so much that they steal a senior citizen’s Trump flag w kids in tow. The little boy is begging them to stop. Apparently two medical degrees lack the decency & common sense of a child. Despicable parenting!” Gaetz tweeted.
Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Crap like this should have real consequences, including professional consequences.
avmech

Post by avmech »

Their kid is smarter than the two of them combined
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Pissed Off Patriot

Post by Pissed Off Patriot »

Typical behavior from leftists. apparently they think it's a joke, from the look of their mugshots. I hope they get fired.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Should have caught 'em with a baseball bat! Fooking idiots! AND their kids need to be taken away ASAP!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Intelligent enough to graduate med school, but not intelligent enough to check for cameras?! I wouldn't let either of them look at my cooch...umm...assuming I had one. :oops: :?
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Pissed Off Patriot wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:00 pm Typical behavior from leftists. apparently they think it's a joke, from the look of their mugshots. I hope they get fired.
It’s more than a joke to them, I assure you. You’re seeing the smugness and absolute certitude they are absolutely right, and it is their moral duty to bring you around by any means necessary. I see an attitude that justifies to themselves vandalizing property (which they already did, it’s only a question of degree), or assault you should things not go their way.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.