What happened to FSN?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Joecruiser

What happened to FSN?

Post by Joecruiser »

Seriously, a few months ago I made a comment defending LEOS (UPS Shootout) and I immediately got personally attacked!

I come here today, see the Shoot Straight post and the OP was personally attacked...by a long time member!

Is this the norm now? Plenty of forums out there one can go should one desire to be attacked.

This was not the FSN I knew.

Believe me, I've heard it all...nothing anyone can say offends me. That's not my point.
Why would one to post an opinion...Why would one to participate in a forum as I've described?

I choose to socialize on forums that one can make new friends, make deals, participate in forum events, etc.
Sadly, this is not the FSN of old,
Shame.
aka: Dolfan
Taco

Post by Taco »

If you disagree with moderation, you should probably take it up with the moderators.

That said, I have no idea what your previous post was, but in this instance I see little difference in self-righteousness tone from either of them... OP is pitching it as closing the range is anti-gun, everyone else is saying it is a free choice and calculated business decision.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

[mention]Joecruiser[/mention] please give me info on the new problem. I can only find something back in december. Send it to me via PM or email me legio@floridashootersnetwork.com
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Joecruiser wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm Seriously, a few months ago I made a comment defending LEOS (UPS Shootout) and I immediately got personally attacked!

I come here today, see the Shoot Straight post and the OP was personally attacked...by a long time member!
So you defend the shooting of the UPS driver, & other innocents by LEOS? And if anybody thinks Khaled is suddenly anti gun, & closed his range to make less $, well I’ve got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Over the years I’ve noticed this forum is not as strict as others regarding bad mouthing other members. Rent seems to take a lot of abuse, but he gives it too. But it’s all good. But the guy this morning saying it’s nothing to worry about, tell that to the families of the 22,000 dead Americans. Or does he consider those “acceptable losses”? GARY
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Yes I did defend the LEOS during that shooting. I gave them the benefit of the doubt in that particular case.
I do not Monday morning quaterback in an attempt to "serve justice" and crucify these officers.
LEOs provide an essential service...keeping anarchy at bay.
Now more than ever they need our support.

I've never ripped SS....I totally agree with shutting all non essential businesses.
Ranges open to tne public, especially indoor, should be shuttered except for first responders.

That said , the OP of that thread does not deserve to be attacked.
When Rent jokes, everyone knows it's in jest.
Lots of changes since 2005 when I first discovered this forum.
aka: Dolfan
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Joecruiser wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Curious who the long time member was that attacked the OP? I didn't see the attack, I did have someone offer to sell me a bridge and inform me I believe anything I'm told, which is kind of funny because my first post was not buying into the nonsense the OP was selling.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

The premise of the OP was a flawed rant to begin with. As soon as he heard an opposing opinion he ripped the whole FSN crowd with rude blanket statements. Acting like everyone are idiots for being concerned. That is what has happened to FSN. Sorry people did not agree with whatever you were posting. :?:
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

This one can get locked just as quick !
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

10-4 Boss
Zipped lip
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

N4KVE wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:59 pm Rent seems to take a lot of abuse...
Well...he deserves it. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -