An article on the ammo panic

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

An article on the ammo panic

Post by P5 Guy »

N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

People shouldn’t wait for a deadly virus, or a mass shooting to suddenly stock up on ammo. We’ve had over 3 years of good times, & cheap prices. People should have been stocking up during the last 3 years. Imagine if people had bought 100 rounds a month for the last 3 years. I did, & I have so much ammo [not that cheap Russian Wolf $hit] that I’ll never be able to shoot it all in my lifetime. But people don’t remember what happened after Sandy Hook. It’s not like it happened in 1963. GARY
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

You'd think after 8yrs with numnuts, most peeps are ready.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Exactly and let's not forget. Not friends but acquaintances that all of a sudden pop up wanting to know if you have a gun or ammo that they can buy from you. Especially ammo.

I just stopped answering their calls. I'm not a darn store. Oh yeah and they want a deal.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Tell them there’s plenty on “Armslist.com.” :D
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

It has been like this awhile Obummer was in Office as well I couldn't find 22 for months I know the back around report showed the biggest jump in March history but things will settle down like they always do. I'm sure ammo and gun prices will be high after a few months but we have seen this time and time again.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

This panic has been a lot of new gun owners
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:26 am This panic has been a lot of new gun owners
And I have been asking this question for week: Who are the new buyers ?? Most likely anti-gunner liberals that suddenly discover the reasons for having protection.

I hope they enjoy the restrictions, the waiting period and the rules for internet and gun shows purchases. :twisted:
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Legio wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 am
rentprop1 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:26 am This panic has been a lot of new gun owners
And I have been asking this question for week: Who are the new buyers ?? Most likely anti-gunner liberals that suddenly discover the reasons for having protection.

I hope they enjoy the restrictions, the waiting period and the rules for internet and gun shows purchases. :twisted:
I think there was a meme in Funny Pic Thread that went something like "I would like the AR10-forty-call with 30 round clips and I would like to use the gun show loophole, please" or something like that :P

I just have enough to defend my home 50 times over, and enough .22 to hunt varmint and small game for a lifetime... no panic here :P

Now if only I had a f'ing suppressor for my .22's LOL
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Legio wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 am

Since there is a “lockdown” order, they’ll want to order by mail. They heard that went on all the time. :D
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.