Man tries to ram hospital ship with a train...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bmup

Man tries to ram hospital ship with a train...

Post by Bmup »

If the country was an orchard, all the nuts would roll to California.

"Locomotive engineer tried to ram train into hospital ship in Los Angeles "

https://www.theblaze.com/news/man-tries ... pital-ship
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Sounds like my brother-in-law. Sends me Covid-19 conspiracy videos and links continuously. 🙄 Did you know the moon landings were staged?!
Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:08 pm Sounds like my brother-in-law. Sends me Covid-19 conspiracy videos and links continuously. 🙄 Did you know the moon landings were staged?!
Hahahaha, I know you have to be reading some of the conspiracy shit being posted here.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:08 pm Sounds like my brother-in-law. Sends me Covid-19 conspiracy videos and links continuously. 🙄 Did you know the moon landings were staged?!
And the earth is flat too.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Staged? Sure, when the cameras were on the astronauts knew they were selling the American people on it being worth the cost--so they staged everything they could. ;)
I can almost, almost believe that people think the moon landing was faked. There was a HUGE amount of national pride on the line and our government is not exactly a paragon of truth. The ones that I simply cannot believe exist (and are not just trolling people) are the flat Earthers. No one can be that ignorant of logic, science, and just plain observational data as to believe that--go to the freaking beach and watch a ship sail away.
Self-isolate for the virus?! Flat Earthers should self-commit themselves for the sake of humanity.
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

You think Flat Earthers are nut cases? Search the FacepalmBook for a group called "Ancient Giant Tree Truth". These bozos truly believe that Devil's Tower and every other similar flat-topped mountain/plateau/escarpment in the world is actually the petrified stump of an ancient giant tree that was cut down before Noah's flood by the race of giants who once ruled the Earth. :roll:

A bunch of us geologists have joined the group just to stare at the crazy and get a good laugh while we drink our daily ration of fermented barley-hop juice. :lol:
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

flcracker wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:19 am You think Flat Earthers are nut cases? Search the FacepalmBook for a group called "Ancient Giant Tree Truth". These bozos truly believe that Devil's Tower and every other similar flat-topped mountain/plateau/escarpment in the world is actually the petrified stump of an ancient giant tree that was cut down before Noah's flood by the race of giants who once ruled the Earth. :roll:

A bunch of us geologists have joined the group just to stare at the crazy and get a good laugh while we drink our daily ration of fermented barley-hop juice. :lol:
LOL. God is great, fermented barley-hop juice is good. People are crazy.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

How come no one mentions the greatest conspiracy theory of all? Religion . . . Every single one of them!
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

hotspur wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:07 am How come no one mentions the greatest conspiracy theory of all? Religion . . . Every single one of them!
I would not call religion a conspiracy theory.
Before most organized religion (and I do not believe in any religion) humans lived by the tribe. If you weren't in my tribe (often a blood bond), why shouldn't I hit you in the head and take what you had to make my tribe stronger? The only rule was, your tribe was number one--every other tribe was nothing.
Religion opened up the concept of a tribe that generally anyone could enter into simply by living by a set of rules. And generally those rules prescribed consequences for breaking the rules--including consequences that transcended this life. This allowed humans to live in close harmony without the small tribal attitude--there was a concept of something greater than the most base need. And, it matched humans need to believe in something greater than the here and now--again, if this is all there is, why shouldn't I kill you and take your stuff to make my here and now better if there is nothing else.
Of course, as soon as humans saw the power this concept had over other humans, they began to exploit for their own power. But that still does not diminish the overall good that it provide back in the day and still can to this day.