Need an I Phone 7 or 8 plus.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
revelation

Post by revelation »

The new Iphone SE is 399 and has 64 gigs of memory. I just feel, for me, it is not the time to be buying things like that right now. A shotgun would be justified though!
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

revelation wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 pm The new Iphone SE is 399 and has 64 gigs of memory. I just feel, for me, it is not the time to be buying things like that right now. A shotgun would be justified though!
My wife just got a 128 gig SE from ATT. They had a special for $300. Of course she’s paying $13 xtra a month for it, so she didn’t have to lay out anything. In my case, I sold some 2-way radio equipment that I got for free, & that paid for my new to me phone. GARY.
revelation

Post by revelation »

N4KVE wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 11:40 pm
revelation wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 10:55 pm The new Iphone SE is 399 and has 64 gigs of memory. I just feel, for me, it is not the time to be buying things like that right now. A shotgun would be justified though!
My wife just got a 128 gig SE from ATT. They had a special for $300. Of course she’s paying $13 xtra a month for it, so she didn’t have to lay out anything. In my case, I sold some 2-way radio equipment that I got for free, & that paid for my new to me phone. GARY.
I still have the Iphone 6. I don't take a lot of pictures or stream movies. I just need to stay with the Iphone brand because of the heart monitor on the apple watch. How is the battery life?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Great so far. I don’t use the phone much. When I’m home, I use my I-Pad, so a charge lasts a day, but I use it a lot. The phone, not so much. GARY.