So I want a suppressor...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

To our valued Customers,
Due to large amounts of people coming into the shop we are now implementing a new policy. You MUST know what you are looking to buy before entering the store I.E. ammo or firearms. There will be no window shopping at this time so we ask that you Please do your research at home!

We will be meeting people at the door to ask what you will be buying and if you are going to be purchasing a firearm you will be required to fill out your 4473 before entering the store. This helps us keep a safe and clean environment for both our customers and staff.

Starting next week 4/6/20 Store hours will be changing!

Mon - Sat 12pm - 6pm

Sunday 12pm - 5pm
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Well now besides their attitude and stuff being over-priced, I have no reason to visit!
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

What store might this be?
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Clyde621 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:46 pm What store might this be?
OTB. GARY.
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Can I buy a suppressor from an individual in FL? Say I want a .22 can, say you have one in your trust or on form 1? 4? (the individual one). can I file e-form for transfer, pay the tax, get the stamp, then show it to you along with cash for the can and we both go our separate ways? or does a transfer of a NFA item must always involve a dealer? I think I remember there being a BST section on this website for Class 2 stuff but it's now gone...

So, if this can be done... anyone want to sell me a .22 can? In black, so I can put it on Ruger Mark IV Tactical :)
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

armedpolak wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:58 am Can I buy a suppressor from an individual in FL? Say I want a .22 can, say you have one in your trust or on form 1? 4? (the individual one). can I file e-form for transfer, pay the tax, get the stamp, then show it to you along with cash for the can and we both go our separate ways? or does a transfer of a NFA item must always involve a dealer? I think I remember there being a BST section on this website for Class 2 stuff but it's now gone...

So, if this can be done... anyone want to sell me a .22 can? In black, so I can put it on Ruger Mark IV Tactical :)
You can buy direct from an individual in state....no dealer involvement necessary. Most sellers require the $$ up front to start the process btw.
It doesn't matter what the current registration form is.....it will transfer to you on a form 4.
E-forms cannot currently be used for Form 4's......so paper only....and prepare for a long wait.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:08 am Stay away from rent. That guy can sell a car to a blind person :P
Anyone want my .02 as one of the largest can dealers in Central FL ?

Ive got more sales under my belt that times the noobs posting in this thread been laid.

Email me for best results
Gunstockandbarrel@gmail.com
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 pm Ive got more sales under my belt that times the noobs posting in this thread been laid.
Define "laid"? Does that include a woman being in the vicinity? :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:08 am Stay away from rent. That guy can sell a car to a blind person :P
Anyone want my .02 as one of the largest can dealers in Central FL ?

Ive got more sales under my belt that times the noobs posting in this thread been laid.

Email me for best results
Gunstockandbarrel@gmail.com
Email sent! :D