7:56am And 118 people In Line At Publix!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

7:56am And 118 people In Line At Publix!

Post by TC6969 »

I decided to go to the gym early today and saw this insanity.

Walked down after my workout and it was packed, with people buying everything they could lay their hands on!

Did these people learn NOTHING from Hurricane Michael? :shock:
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Nope, my Walmart has no meat, milk, eggs and cheese Winni Dixie had more than Walmart did.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

No problem. You can clear out every single of those 118 people. Just start coughing and sneezing and make some other disgusting homeless person noises. :mrgreen:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Fl-mike

Post by Fl-mike »

Just walk up in your painter’s white tyvek suit and paint respirator and say “have you seen a guy in a red shirt?”
That might scatter the herd a bit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

You know on Tues I could not sleep. Was not feeling well. :o new meds :P I'd heard about these lines and it was senior day. So I figured I'd go and see for myself.

I got there about 6:20 was hardly anyone there. Maybe about 15 people. By the time they opened. I swear there must have been 100 people at least. I turned around and looked behind me because I saw someone walk up and turn around and leave. It blew my mind. Now I've got a solid white gray beard balding ect. I was told it was 55 and older. The lady said everyone here is 65 right. I was like uh ok.

After standing out there. That long I was not leaving. I'm 58 with a compromised immune system because of the medications I must take or I'll LITTERALLY die. I was diagnosed with malignant hypertension. Every darn time I've gone into the hospital. The nurses want to argue with me about the hugh doses of meds I take.

They trip. They say Mr Mack are sure you take this much. I say what did I write down. Well then that's what I take. They say every single time. I just dont9feel comfortable giving you this much. I say ok give me what you feel comfortable giving me. I bring my meds and take what they don't give me. They are idoits.

But if I take them I function just fine. But if I don't it's very bad news. I keep at least a year stockpile of meds. For backup and I've had a five year back up at one time. They worked just fine.

Did not buy much at all. One pack of 4 roll TP and a few other thing. But these older people were total asses. They ran around that store like animals. If you did not move they'd run over you. No excuse me, pardon me. Good morning, nothing but mean looks at each other. My nephew is a manager of publix and I can get pretty much what I want. Just call him and put in an order. So I'll not do that again.

Here's link on BP and virus https://www.breitbart.com/news/blood-pr ... udies-say/
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lakelandman wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:20 am Nope, my Walmart has no meat, milk, eggs and cheese Winni Dixie had more than Walmart did.
We pretty much have all that here. Got two publix and two Winn Dixie within 15 mins of each other and two of them 5 mins from house. Not extremely populated. Problem is people from Riverview and Tampa are coming here now. Oh yeah another publix and Winn Dixie 20 and walk mart 20 mins away in Sun City Center so that's a total of 7 stores in a 5 to 20 min radius.

Plus fish all over the place. Screw the fishing regulations. If I catch it off my dock I'm eating it. Ton and tons of mullet. Plus always the old stand by, manatee steaks :lol: wild pigs also and all the neighbors dogs :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS