34,000 votes

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

34,000 votes

Post by P5 Guy »

Florida's almost governor?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politi ... 65641.html

How does one simply walk away from a hotel room with illicit drugs scattered about. And was Andy allowed to get dressed before sauntering off home?
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He walked only because is is a Democrat.
The good old Democratic Privilege.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

P5’s point is so critical to realize. I’ve kept hammering in any discussion, not to look at how great the future is and a candidate is an easy in, but to look at how close some real creeps came, and how votes magically appeared overnight. Republican voters are so overconfident, the whipped up rhetoric almost seems a con job, they may stay home for the election and the walking silver alert can be the next president, possibly bringing the entire congress.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Just think he could have been our Gov because of the terminal stupid in this state.
But alas let's elect a black guy just cause he's black, worked for well Marion Barry. Twice.

I bet guillum was watching menace ll society and got excited over the cheeseburger scene.
tector

Post by tector »

Chigger wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:15 pm Just think he could have been our Gov because of the terminal stupid in this state.
But alas let's elect a black guy just cause he's black, worked for well Marion Barry. Twice.

I bet guillum was watching menace ll society and got excited over the cheeseburger scene.
He was smoking meth and chugging cock.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Both ends! what a player!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

They just gave the reason (excuse) on the NEWS. It had to do with some law that was passed few years ago.

In an overdose situation the person that calls 911 for help get's immunity from prosecution. The state passed this law to encourage college students and other young people to call for help without fear of prosecution.

My only problem with this whole thing. This did not involve any college students or children. This is what's called selective prosecution. That applies only to elected and socially privileged people who think they are movie stars because they can act (lie) so well on tv.

Since Andrew Gillum was what, a mayor of a gay and liberal city. He get's a free pass.

I can promise you. If this had been you or I, we'd been arrested.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
TACC

Post by TACC »

Exactly

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pharmer

Post by pharmer »

tector wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:48 pm He was smoking meth and chugging cock.
Tell me you wouldn't pay money to hear him explain his "business trip to South Florida" to the wife. Comedy gold. Joe
Keep Today Fresh