So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

There is a difference between taking a serious situation seriously and being a hysterical panic fag. We all see it whenever a major hurricane threatens and it is no different now.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

^^^ Agreed

Tons of media induced panic, especially from all the Libiturd media idiots who have finally figured out an issue that might unseat Donald. Seems like they panicked the country sufficiently that they just might have succeeded in taking away Donald's main positive issue that the economy is roaring in time for the November election.

I am eagerly waiting to see who Uncle Joe will name as VP. Certainly whoever he names as his running mate is likely to become prez during the his reign if he were elcted. My bet is the Hildabeast, but what do I know? :lol:

But I still think the Chinese unleashed this thing on their people with full intention that it would spread globally to further their agenda of global domination. The don't care how many of their people die. Mao killed millions. And their current leadership are no saints either.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

Creepy Joe has been feeling up Val Demmings for the job.
Be police chief and get your gun stolen out of your police car. Resign become congress woman for a year. Next step would be vice president for her. SMH
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

zeebaron wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am
lakelandman wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:17 am The sad part about a person like zeebaron is he keeps on going no matter what facts you show him.
How's the 401k balance doing?
It will make a come back just like everything else will if that is all you have man take a break from the internet.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

zeebaron wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:24 am
lakelandman wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:17 am The sad part about a person like zeebaron is he keeps on going no matter what facts you show him.
How's the 401k balance doing?
I saw this coming right when it first happened. I switched all mine over to safe funds. So mine did fine. Did not grow as much as I was getting last year but it did not lose a dime. Not everyone was so lucky though.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Grip Hugger wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:51 pm Creepy Joe has been feeling up Val Demmings for the job.
Be police chief and get your gun stolen out of your police car. Resign become congress woman for a year. Next step would be vice president for her. SMH
Joe ain’t gonna be the nominee. They’re gonna go with Cuomo and Bernie heads are going to explode.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am But I still think the Chinese unleashed this thing on their people with full intention that it would spread globally to further their agenda of global domination. The don't care how many of their people die. Mao killed millions. And their current leadership are no saints either.
Does anyone else here besides me think this is total insanity?
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am But I still think the Chinese unleashed this thing on their people with full intention that it would spread globally to further their agenda of global domination. The don't care how many of their people die. Mao killed millions. And their current leadership are no saints either.
Does anyone else here besides me think this is total insanity?
Yes. I don't think the Chinese are capable of this level of insanity.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I would not put anything past the ChiComs.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

People who filed for Florida unemployment over a month ago are saying they still have not had their claims processed, who knows when they'll see the money. Between the lack of employees to do it and the website failing. Florida Man 2.0 is being born right now.