So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

I used to get unemployment when I was between jobs. It was easier then, but now you have to prove you are actively looking for work. I don’t think the excuse there’s no jobs because of the virus is going to work. When I was getting it, if I didn’t provide them with a list of companies where I applied for a job, there was no $. OTOH, these are extenuating circumstances, so that requirement may be dropped. Who knows? GARY.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:02 pm I used to get unemployment when I was between jobs. It was easier then, but now you have to prove you are actively looking for work. I don’t think the excuse there’s no jobs because of the virus is going to work. When I was getting it, if I didn’t provide them with a list of companies where I applied for a job, there was no $. OTOH, these are extenuating circumstances, so that requirement may be dropped. Who knows? GARY.
The reporting requirement has been put on hold. The website can't handle applicants, nevermind reporting. This is a gigantic clusterfuck that is brewing.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

zeebaron wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 am
So what when the H1N1 happened as a FIREFIGHTER PARAMEDIC that operated on a advance life support attack medical vehicle AMV :P not kidding that was on the side of rescue box in those little silver colored letters. AMV did not know what that meant for years :lol:

We saw a hugh up tick in calls. Everytime some go a runny nose they called.

Here's why......because they believed if they went to the hospital on a rescue unit. In this case as in N.Y. a ambulance EMS. They would not have to wait to be treated. They thought they would be seen immediately. WRONG
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:59 pm
Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am But I still think the Chinese unleashed this thing on their people with full intention that it would spread globally to further their agenda of global domination. The don't care how many of their people die. Mao killed millions. And their current leadership are no saints either.
Does anyone else here besides me think this is total insanity?
I posted this same belief not long ago. They did not notify any other governments and even allowed infected people to travel to other nations with the sole intent of spreading it.

Then when they could no longer contain the NEWS of the virus. They pretended to be acting.
If they had truely cared. China would have immediately notified other nations. Instead of waiting until those infected had time to spread around the globe.

They knew exactly what they were doing. This was a planned release. It was an engineered virus. I was going to post a link to the bio doctor with a PhD in viral something that stated no natural virus in nature has the ability to spread like COVID 19. But it seems I can no longer find any links to his interview.

All that's being shown now are listings saying virus was not engineered. Hope convenient.

I'm waiting for a response on what happened in the past :P
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:38 pm
Flame Red wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:32 am But I still think the Chinese unleashed this thing on their people with full intention that it would spread globally to further their agenda of global domination. The don't care how many of their people die. Mao killed millions. And their current leadership are no saints either.
I posted this same belief not long ago. They did not notify any other governments and even allowed infected people to travel to other nations with the sole intent of spreading it.

Then when they could no longer contain the NEWS of the virus. They pretended to be acting.
If they had truely cared. China would have immediately notified other nations. Instead of waiting until those infected had time to spread around the globe.

They knew exactly what they were doing. This was a planned release. It was an engineered virus. I was going to post a link to the bio doctor with a PhD in viral something that stated no natural virus in nature has the ability to spread like COVID 19. But it seems I can no longer find any links to his interview.

All that's being shown now are listings saying virus was not engineered. Hope convenient.

Chinese scientists say it came from a lab:

zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:31 pm
zeebaron wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:20 am
So what when the H1N1 happened as a FIREFIGHTER PARAMEDIC that operated on a advance life support attack medical vehicle AMV :P not kidding that was on the side of rescue box in those little silver colored letters. AMV did not know what that meant for years :lol:

We saw a hugh up tick in calls. Everytime some go a runny nose they called.

Here's why......because they believed if they went to the hospital on a rescue unit. In this case as in N.Y. a ambulance EMS. They would not have to wait to be treated. They thought they would be seen immediately. WRONG
Hospitals and staffing companies say they're cutting hours and laying people off because the only people going to the ER is people who think they have corona, so there should be less normal stress on the system.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Now playing in America:
One Flu Over the Cuckoo’s Nest.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Forgot to mention responses from anyone but zeebaron :lol:

You cannot even comprehend what I wrote. Every Tom Dick and Harry who thinks they MAY HAVE the COVID 19 virus is calling 911 for a ride on EMS because as I stated above. They believe they will be treated immediately. Compared to if they were to just walk in.

Of coarse 911 call on EMS is up. Just listen to CNN, MSNBC and you'd think the world was ending. Which it's not, as tector stated Americans are dying in far greater numbers by other things. Yet nothing is done. Traffic deaths have dropped by 25% I believe was the number because of these stay at home actions.

People do this all the time. It's just now a panic ride. Sore throat 911, sniffles 911, sneezing 911 and so forth. All they have to do to get a ride is say. My throat hurts, I'm coughing ect..

Here just use any combination of these signs and symptoms

Fever

Cough

Shortness of breath

Trouble breathing

Persistent pain or pressure in the chest

Bluish lips or face= drink some blue kool aid :lol:

Whatever it takes to get a ride on EMS and panick tested.

My point is if you experience coughing, sore throat and some shortness of breath. Consider yourself infected along with everyone you live with and isolate.

But if you experience the other symptoms call 911 or get to a facility's asap.

Because running to medical care faculties for a sore throat and cough is stupid. Your just over loading they system for the more severe cases.

Unless you have the severe symptoms. They will send you home to self isolate.

But hey New Yorkers (City)will be New Yorkers. (City) Me myself and I and screw everyone else. That's one reason they fled to other states after being told to isolate in place. Thus spreading the virus.

Because instead of talking directly with the President. The DumbAZZ GOVERNOR of New York went on national NEWS whining and scaring the hell out of people. Just to get more PPE and medical supplies than the rest of America. Causing mass hysteria.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

zeebaron wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:21 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Chinese scientists say it came from a lab:

If Fox news is your main source of information then so be it, thats OK.
I like to shop around.
Here are a couple of other sources, not sure if true or not because I have no idea what is true anymore!

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus ... n-lab.html
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 175442.htm
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »