So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

NHRA Gatornationals, Homestead Nascar, Spring Break in Miami Beach, Orlando theme parks, Gay Pride festivals in Ft. Laud, & Miami, all gone. Even though Bill claims the WPB Gun Show is on, I’m still expecting to be told it’s cancelled when IRA, & I get there to set up today. After all, it’s Friday, the 13th. GARY
Taco

Post by Taco »

zeebaron wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:01 pm Isn't such a joke now, is it.
Actually it is more of one. Nothing has changed and it seems quite a bit of panic has set in. I think we're right around Y2K levels of crazyness. The panic is the problem.

There is still no danger unless you are already nearly dead.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

N4KVE wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:17 am Gay Pride festivals in Ft. Laud, & Miami, all gone.
Gee, if the Fags did not scream homophobe because the gooberment canceled any of the butt f*ckin' events, then we are all in serious danger! The Fags did all their events even at the height of AIDS! :o

Fox reported last night that ammo sales are up 200% this week. So it's official, the panic is on :D
Last edited by Flame Red on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

Allme wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:21 am Be advised Disney is usually open on Christmas day, they don't give a f*ck....
With that in mind do you think there maybe something to this nonsense now?
On top of actively spreading mental AIDS the Devil Mouse would gladly contaminate its customers with the real AIDS virus if it could.
The main reason businesses and schools are closing is from outright fear of lawsuits from both customers and employees.

Anyways, the stock market action was amazing yesterday but the real mind-bender happened in the bond market.
Yields shot higher despite the Fed announcement then settled back down only to inch back up later in the day.
Right now the 10Y is just shy of .95 and that's 50 basis points above what it opened at on Monday (!).
I still can't figure out if the debt bubble has been pricked but that sure is A-Freaking-Mazing to watch...

Corona-chan might be a disappointment depopulation-wise but she is pure gold as far as market action goes.
I just can't wait to see the mass-hysteria induced recession that is going to follow.
Last edited by ABOC on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

A lot of “out of stock” flags at suppliers, along with big price increases at he usual places. The ammo is an indicator of <something>, though it may not have anything to do with the virus; more likely defense against the threats from some of the Sanders supporters that “Milwaukee will burn” along with many other places where the lunatics are concentrated.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

The St. Pete Grand Prix is closed to racefans. Truly I am surprised at all the cancelled sports events, will the millionaire athletes get paid?
Too bad for the camp followers they get the short end.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Trump almost definitely has it, if you noticed how sick he was during his 9PM speech the other night. And Donald is refusing to be tested:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I took notice of that, the labored breathing. Of course, it’s hard to tell without testing, as the common cold is in the Corona family.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Just got a notice from Drudge, “People familiar with the situation” claim President Trump will declare a national emergency, invoking the Stafford Act (opening the way to federal aid to the States and municipalities), and “ additional powers.”
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

The WPB Gun Show is happening this weekend. Everyone is set up, & all the FFL’s are there as there is no other show. Many FFL’s I spoke with think it will be a bust, or it will be very busy. Only tomorrow will tell. Stay safe everyone. GARY.