So when does the Corona virus panic hit the US?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rug357

Post by rug357 »

In the meantime flu has killed between 14,000 to 30,000 Americans in last 6 months. Worldwide this seasons flu has killed between 300,000 to 650,000 people.
Coronavirus has killed 30 Americans and about 4,200 worldwide in 2 months.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Funny that we do not hear much talk from the Libitards with the usual Trump bashing - Impeach, Russia, and Ukraine. All this Image is the Fake News newest strategy to tank the economy so that Comrade Bernie or Alzheimer Joe have a chance in November.

Plus, all the businesses (read lobbyists) have their hands out for economic stimulus - meaning, increase the debt and enrich us!

News Flash: The Demorats in Kongress don't get enough vacation. They are going to extend their Easter Break so that none of the precious bastards infect each other.
These f*ckers work like two days a months as it is!

Don't get me wrong - I think it would be GREAT if Kongress would take a permanent vacation!

News Flash: POTUS considering a Nationwide Disaster Declaration! This would release tens of billions from FEMA. So now every state, county and city will have their hand out to ultimately use these funds for their favorite pet projects. On a personal note, I called FEMA after the 2004 triple hurricanes ripped my roof off. They asked if I was an illegal alien. Told them no, I was just a regular citizen taxpayer schmo. Nice FEMA lady said, and I kid you not - too bad, if you were an illegal I would qualify for aid. They would not even give me a stinkin' blue tarp!

Every f'in year the Commie bastards release a new disease pandemic. They eat $hit, bats, rats, dogs, slugs, insects and other garbage. Yet the world elites tolerate them because they are the world's slaves. I say Nuke'em.Why delay the enviable?
Last edited by Flame Red on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:26 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

rug357 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:09 am In the meantime flu has killed between 14,000 to 30,000 Americans in last 6 months. Worldwide this seasons flu has killed between 300,000 to 650,000 people.
Does the flu crash the stock market? Does the flu close Italy? Does the flu cause the US Government to be well on its way to making preparations to quarantine the entire country by force? lol...
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

rug357 wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:09 am In the meantime flu has killed between 14,000 to 30,000 Americans in last 6 months. Worldwide this seasons flu has killed between 300,000 to 650,000 people.
Yeah, but the AHA slide on pg 6 estimates 480,000 deaths in US before it's done. If that's even close to right we ain't seen nothin yet :shock:
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

The latest US fatality count is 32 and is composed of:

- 31 baby boomers.
- 1 over-inflated stock market which was based on the greatest debt bubble of all time.

Whether the debt bubble itself has been pricked or not is still up for debate [10Y has been entertaining as of late].
But regardless, it appears that the solution to all of the above is more debt, bailouts and money printing.

It's too bad COVID-19 isn't 1000,000 times deadlier than it is, they should have gone for the weaponized version instead :mrgreen:
The debt bubble will hopefully be a lot deadlier than this joke a virus is when it finally explodes [ be it now or later ].
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

ABOC wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:19 pm The debt bubble will hopefully be a lot deadlier than this joke a virus is when it finally explodes [ be it now or later ].
lol, the government is about to prop up the economy like it never has before. The leaks from major news sources as to the legislation being introduced right now is just the tip of the iceburg.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

The Donald should declare Martial Law and suspend the election.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Imagine if you will a country gone derp derp
They order everyone to stay home.
No one can go to work all to keep them safe, of course.
No one collects a pay check.
Renters are evicted, home owners are foreclosed on, car loans default and cars repossessed, credit cards are not paid so get cancelled and the vast majority become homeless, penniless with no car or credit

Can't happen? Think so? Not possible? Think so?

Once the dominoes start to fall in derpland there may be no stopping them.
Of course those of us with no mortgage, no car payments or any debt and $ in the bank will own everything so now that I think about it bring on the derp!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Isn't such a joke now, is it.
Allme

Post by Allme »

Be advised Disney is usually open on Christmas day, they don't give a f*ck.... With that in mind do you think there maybe something to this nonsense now?

Disney Closing Florida, California & Paris Theme Parks Through End Of Month Over Coronavirus Fears – Update

https://deadline.com/2020/03/coronaviru ... 202881415/