Alternatives to AARP?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
playswithstyrene

Alternatives to AARP?

Post by playswithstyrene »

Having reached the over-the-hill milestone, I'm being bombarded by AARP snail-mail spam. Have heard AARP is not as trustworthy as they were, specially since they seem to lean to the leftard side since Barry Hussein was elected.

So... what alternative options are there for AARP? Am I being paranoid or are they on the level?

Thanks.
Who farted?!?
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

AARP supports Libiturds. Just throw out their junk.

If Bernie or Bloomburg or any of the other Commies get in, you will not need any AARP like organization at all. Once you get to 65, you will get a mandatory invite to be converted to Soylent Green. Unless you are a Billionaire or card carrying member of the Libiturd A-Team of course.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
joel

Post by joel »

AMAC - The Association of Mature American Citizens

Call 844-761-2622
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Wife joined AARP. We were then bombarded with junk mail from investment companies, nursing home policies, insurance policies etc.. I don't see one good thing that they do except take your money and use the funds to try to get more. Kinda reminds me of another organization that begins with NR_...
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

playswithstyrene wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:27 pmSo... what alternative options are there for AARP?
That depends on just what it is you want. If you're looking for discounts on things like hotels and car rentals... AAA could be a good place to start. Auto insurance is best gotten from a local agent. Why are you thinking about the AARP? It certainly isn't mandatory to join some special club, just because you had another birthday.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

+1 on AAA. You’ll get the same discounts or better. AARP supports libturds, inimical to our interests. The medical insurance they advertise can be obtained just as well directly.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Inquired with AARP about car insurance. Twice what the lizard wanted for the same coverage. GARY
playswithstyrene

Post by playswithstyrene »

I'm looking for some guidance towards beefing up the "nest egg" and heading towards a good retirement (local or overseas), as AARP snail-mail spam claims to do.

Will check out AMAC, see how it goes.

Thanks for the replies, gents. 8-)
Who farted?!?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:06 pm Twice what the lizard wanted for the same coverage. GARY
while the Lizard has the dumbest fuckin commercials, only next to that stupid Emu, they still offer the cheapest car insurance for a single driver with a pretty clean record, I just had to shop car ins and Geico beat them all by far

and back OT, Im not even at old far age, and AARP sends me enough crap I could burn to keep warm for an evening....toss it , you don't need it.