How many guns do you need?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Skoll wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 am
rentprop1 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 am
Skoll wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am I don't fully know what a manolo is if that helps.
it not a mans work boot, so I doubt your boyfriend wears them to bed :mrgreen:
in the old days you'd get banned for posting such trash, now we have to be all accepting of you people :roll: :mrgreen:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

You don't have to be accepting of fags, you just have to tolerate them. Like I have to tolerate boomers. :twisted:
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Um... I think I like the old FSN better....
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
patw

Post by patw »

It always seems when I think I have everything I need/want,something else catches my eye. Darn you Matt! lol
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Skoll wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:59 am Like I have to tolerate boomers. :twisted:
Just smile and let them rant about their nice pensions and how you should do the same thing with your life.
tector

Post by tector »

Minimum:

Whatever constitutes an "arsenal" in the MSM, plus 1.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Same old bullshit with less posts .... I know a fag that'll cut your throat in a heart beat, in fact he is a partner in one if the larger gun shops in South Florida, I'd pay to see you call him a fag to his face ... different strokes for different folks I say, anyway always fun having and shooting multiple weapons recently aquired the Taurus judge .45/410 found a company that sells barrel inserts ( for the .410) in many calibers purchased inserts in 22 LR, 17 HMR, .380 .22 mag so I've really got multiple guns so to speak in one handgun, not a tack driver my any means but a good fun plinking weapon and the Judge 45/410 is a great home defensive weapon ....

Peace and tranquility from Portland Oregon
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

trouter3 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:26 pm I know a fag that'll cut your throat in a heart beat, in fact he is a partner in one if the larger gun shops in South Florida, I'd pay to see you call him a fag to his face ...
Hmm...no wonder my gaydar would always go off while @ OTB. :lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Deputydave wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am Mathematician have discovered an algebraic equation that will definitively show how many guns you actually need. The equation is X+1 where X represents the number of guns you currently own.

See, math does have a use.
How many guns do I need?
My wife used to ask me that on a semi regular basis until she realized I had no answer that satisfied her and finally gave up asking.
Quantity is irrelevant.
Yes, X + 1 sounds about right!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

I need at least as many as the ATF reference collection.