Super Bowl

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
neverenoughguns

Super Bowl

Post by neverenoughguns »

Enjoyed the game more than I thought we would. It was nice to see a well played, close game. Didn't see any coverage of any kneeling during the National Anthem so not sure if there was any of that nonsense.

Commercials were entertaining but really did not get the half time show. (Guess I am too old to enjoy bad lip synching and pole dancing w/ my kids - even my 13 year old made a reference to pole dancing during the "performance")
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

neverenoughguns wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 pm Didn't see any coverage of any kneeling during the National Anthem so not sure if there was any of that nonsense.
Jay-Z and Beyonce
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

A halftime show in Spanish? F#ck that. I watched NCIS. GARY.
mavrik

Post by mavrik »

It was a good game and nice to see KC, Mahomes, and they’re defense win in the end. Half time was just a bunch of noisy gyrating babes. Only one or two of the commercials left us laughing or interested. Some of the pregame was pretty cool honoring veterans and patriotism.
Augdawg

Post by Augdawg »

I enjoyed the game as well however, the half time show not so great.
tector

Post by tector »

Unless you're a homo Shakira was fine--if you turned down the sound most of the way.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Didn't watch the game. Spent couple hours in the garage cleaning some of my guns.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
OSD

Post by OSD »

Legio wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:49 am
neverenoughguns wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 pm Didn't see any coverage of any kneeling during the National Anthem so not sure if there was any of that nonsense.
Jay-Z and Beyonce
They didn't kneel or show/flash any signs of protesting. They were just disrespectful by sitting and talking during the National Anthem. :x :roll:

The halftime show was not one of the better ones. Must have been aimed at the younger viewers. :?
Jim
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

OSD wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:42 am They didn't kneel or show/flash any signs of protesting.
Kneeling, sitting, same same to me.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

While I have nothing against the players on the Niners I have no respect or even less for Nancy Pelosi and San-fran is her district and knowing she would be unhappy a team from the heartland where Trump is based kicked her caperdicking squad's bootage made me a Chief fan.

Plus Mahomes boy seems to smile no matter what and the lad can throw the ball

It was a fun game to watch.

I still don't get the half time snatch show idea for football
Nothing against pretty women acting like they want to fudge every guy in the crowd just don't see it at a football game even a super one