FSN FIRE MISSION - Crucial Support Needed for District 4 Candidate

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

FSN FIRE MISSION - Crucial Support Needed for District 4 Candidate

Post by Miami_JBT »

Is There Hope For Florida Gun Owners? There Is with Sandra Atkinson.

With Florida Republicans left and right supporting restrictive gun control bills. The question has been asked by many, including myself what can we do? Well, I can tell you this. If you live in District 4 (Okaloosa County, FL) you can actually help.

District 4, FL House pf Representatives

Sandra Atkinson is running for Republican Rep. Mel Ponder’s seat. Who is Rep. Ponder? He’s the lawmaker that introduced HB 183, the bill that would grant a specific exemption for lawmakers from the CCW ban at government meetings but not for the common citizen.

But the more important question is this. Who is Sandra Atkinson?

Sandra is a ally and friend. She’s a two term Republican State Committeewoman for Okaloosa County and currently chairing the Republican Party of Florida’s 2nd Amendment Committee. Additionally, Sandra is an Army veteran and local business owner. She owns Stress Busters Massage Therapy in Fort Walton Beach, FL. She even was the County Chairwoman for President Trump’s 2016 Campaign.

I can personally say that Sandra is a defender of the 2nd Amendment. She was with me at the State Capitol and spoke against SB 7026, the Gun Control Bill passed by Republicans and signed into law by then Gov. Rick Scott (R) after the Parkland Shooting. Sandra has faced an uphill battle within the RPOF for the 2nd Amendment and she’s not quitting now.

Sandra right now needs to get enough signatures to get on the ballot. So head on over to her website and help her.

The Primary Election is on August 18, 2020. I don’t easily throw my support behind just anyone. But Sandra is someone I can support and I hope you can to. Again, she’s 100% pro 2nd Amendment. She’s vehemently against gun control and is very much in our corner.

She has two websites. Her official Campaign website and her official Republican Party of Florida website.
Last edited by Miami_JBT on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
TACC

Post by TACC »

Great info

Keep us posted and updated please

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk