Anyone else at SHOT Show?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flashooter22

Anyone else at SHOT Show?

Post by Flashooter22 »

Any other FSNers here at Shot? Saw some of my Kydex suppliers today and shot a bunch of guns at one of the ranges. Plan on walking the floor the next two days.
CDI

Post by CDI »

No but post plenty of pics. i really am happy 5.7 is making a comeback. im ready to buy that ruger 5.7 when its available and the new diamond back dbx in 5.7. i hope ruger makes a pc carbine or 10/22 in 5.7. plus hopefully more ammo companys put out 5.7 loads to bring the price down.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Not this year. My kid, wife, and I are sick as dogs and tomorrow is Lobby Day at the Capitol. So I'm going with Florida Crry to push for better gun laws.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
TACC

Post by TACC »

Miami_JBT wrote:Not this year. My kid, wife, and I are sick as dogs and tomorrow is Lobby Day at the Capitol. So I'm going with Florida Crry to push for better gun laws.
Great deal

Keep us posted

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Miami_JBT wrote:Not this year. My kid, wife, and I are sick as dogs and tomorrow is Lobby Day at the Capitol. So I'm going with Florida Crry to push for better gun laws.
Thank you for what you do Sir.
Hope you and your family get better soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Nope, I stopped going after 2009, too much gun show riffraff nowadays. Back when I first attended (1981) it was a true industry event with only commercial buyers/sellers and was a far better experience, at least for me anyhow.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
TheSurvivalist

Post by TheSurvivalist »

Nope, didn't go this year. Wanted but had too much other crap going on.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

osprey21 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 am Nope, I stopped going after 2009, too much gun show riffraff nowadays. Back when I first attended (1981) it was a true industry event with only commercial buyers/sellers and was a far better experience, at least for me anyhow.
they actually tried to put a stop to that last year and everyone said it was better without the gunsmiths-cousins-friends-brother, using the passes, this year registration was just a tough, even some dealers reported what a hassle it was, to register and increased fees :roll: , we will have to wait and see if it changed

Im not gonna waste money or time to go again until they stop handing out the range day passes to the IG thots and Patreon and Youtube wanna be stars :roll: , and let the real industry guys and the guys behind the counter attend.

there is a reason for media day, get em in, get em out