Liberty Ammunition bulk auction sale (Bradenton)

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Liberty Ammunition bulk auction sale (Bradenton)

Post by tector »

FYI, probably more for the folks in the business:

http://www.moeckerauctions.com/auctions ... nition-inc
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

there are a ton of smaller ammo companies here in FL even, that have no desire to bid on used equipment like that, not worth the headache, yet it somehow always seems to sell for a ridiculous price
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

A guy I know over in Brevard invested about $50,000 in equipment and started a flea market booth.

After falling flat on his face, he put his stuff up for sale and actually made money on the used stuff.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

ATF really started cracking down on the weekend reloader who gets a table at the gunshows and flea markets, you need an 06 or 07FFL for that
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:22 pm ATF really started cracking down on the weekend reloader who gets a table at the gunshows and flea markets, you need an 06 or 07FFL for that
He was fully licensed, insured, bonified, certified, personified, sanctified and verified.

He jumped in right after Sandy Hook and couldn't keep ammo on the shelf.

Then it all died down and he couldn't give ammo away.

He had NO problem with the ATF cracking down.

They did an undercover Op and walked right past his booth to bust two others.
gforester

Post by gforester »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:15 pm A guy I know over in Brevard invested about $50,000 in equipment and started a flea market booth.

After falling flat on his face, he put his stuff up for sale and actually made money on the used stuff.
I think I know who you are referring to. Was the business named Down Range Ammo? I was going to buy a keg of his left over powder but he was priced a bit too high for my tastes.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Wonder why they're getting out, and why they're doing it by auction. Divorce settlement?

"This auction is NOT an absolute sale. Auction is not final until confirmation of sale.
In the event that the auction is rejected in any manner, deposit will be refunded within 72 business hours after the
termination of the auction."

That means they are not necessarily going to accept the highest bid.
blacktalonawd

Post by blacktalonawd »

Article 9 foreclosure auction, they didn't repay the loans so now the equipment/business is on the chopping block, all final bids have to be approved by trustee or bank.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

blacktalonawd wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:56 pm Article 9 foreclosure auction, they didn't repay the loans so now the equipment/business is on the chopping block, all final bids have to be approved by trustee or bank.
Ahh, missed that entirely. Thanks for the explanation.
Pizzim

Post by Pizzim »

Didn’t liberty win a settlement against the government for patent infringement ?