No More Jumpers

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Taco

Post by Taco »

Suicide is a very difficult issue. On one side we should be doing everything possible to stop people from killing themselves. On the other we should be allowing others the freedom to live however they wish- including not at all. Only the edge cases are black and white with a huge swath of grey in between.

Either way, I'm thinking making a bridge less jump inviting is a good thing. Fullproof? No. But we're just looking to discourage...
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I've always thought if a person was good enough. Just as one of those really high cruise ships go under it. They could rappel on to it as it went under the bridge. Heck you could sleep on deck and with all the free buffets you'd do fine. :P
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Helluva way to go, but they should try to be more considerate about it by tying just enough bungee cord to themselves to hit the bottom hard enough to die from the impact, then bounce back up and dangle out of the way...eventually.