Shooting at Texas Church, Gunman Stopped After Being Shot By Armed Church Member

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

TACC wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:38 am I love that 357 sig round
A literal pain to practice with, though. But it's powerful enough to just need one bullet, lol...
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

NPR/WUSF is stating the Hero is a retired firearms instructor.
305tillimoved

Post by 305tillimoved »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:53 pm The first guy fumbled trying to draw and paid with his life.

Practice, practice, practice (and no cheap holsters).
And accessible attire.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
ABOC

Post by ABOC »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:36 pm It doesn't matter if the guy was a retired FBI agent, a retired Dog Catcher or a Starbucks Barista.

The call came and he answered it.

End of story.
It doesn't make a difference for the people he saved but propaganda wise it does actually make a difference which is why the fake law enforcement news was spun from the get go by the the mass media swine. The retired FBI / ex-cop narrative pushes the left's agenda that only "special" government anointed people should have guns and that they are the only ones who can save us while the "regular armed citizen" stopping a mass shooter completely undermines it.

From what I heard the closest the guy came to law enforcement was to register as a volunteer deputy. He was never a FBI agent or a cop but is definitely a skilled shooter which is why the threat was stopped with a single headshot. Your average pension seeking law enforcement parasite or limp wristed paper pushing FBI diversity hire would likely have emptied their magazine in a panic killing or injuring several parishioners and allowing the gunman to flee in the process. All the while the zio-media would have called him a "hero"" and he (or she because diversity) would have been cleared of any wrong doing by a jury of dumbasses who think the police and military can do no wrong.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209