Subway, Neckbeards & Guns, Oh My!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Subway, Neckbeards & Guns, Oh My!

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

This never would have happened @ Publix... :lol:

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-c-palm ... puties-say

Fast food worker fires shots in dispute over sandwich, PBSO deputies say
Posted: 1:01 PM, Dec 17, 2019

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- What began as a dispute over making a sandwich culminated a day later in gunfire and criminal charges against a Florida fast-food employee.

According to Palm Beach County sheriff's investigators, Destin Garcia, 18, and a co-worker were at the Subway inside the Palm Springs, Florida, Walmart on Black Friday. Because of the crush, the Subway employees were allowed to make themselves a free sandwich -- but the co-worker made a wrap, which was not allowed.

That angered Garcia, investigators say, and he told the co-worker she would have to pay the difference between the cost of the sandwich and the wrap -- about a dollar. She walked away.

Authorities say Garcia drove to the co-worker's home the next morning, where the co-worker's mom told him to leave. Investigators say Garcia pushed the woman, causing her husband to come outside. The couple told investigators that Garcia pulled a handgun, told them "Do you think it's a game?" and fired two shots near the woman's feet, causing fragments of the blacktop to strike her.

The couple ran away and Garcia fled. He was arrested Sunday on aggravated assault charges and remained jailed Tuesday with bail set at $100,000.

The Palm Beach County Public Defender's Office, which is representing Garcia, did not immediately return a call Tuesday seeking comment.

Subway's national office did not have an immediate response when contacted Tuesday.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Palm Springs? This is exactly where I would expect this to happen.
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Life is about perspective. Some folks completely lack perspective and the consequences can be significant.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

IDIOT!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

The State also filed a "red flag" case against him. This is one example of why the law is a good idea.
Last edited by Tenzing_Norgay on Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

wjbarricklow wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:51 am Palm Springs? This is exactly where I would expect this to happen.
We have our fair share of neckbeards here in Stuart. I think they're escaping from PSL. :lol:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Good Lord, wtf is wrong with people. All over a damn wrap or worse a dollar.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:17 pm The State also filed a "red flag" case against him. This is one example of why the law is a good idea.
Exactly but not when an antigun relative or person you may not even know lies just to have your property stolen. That and antigun sheriff's, prosecutors and judges using it to push their antigun adgenda.

Plus you not having a right to a public defender because you've not committed a crime. Also your not allowed to face your accuser.

But yet they raid your home and violate your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th admendments because they think you might do something. Based upon what another said or they did not like what you said or your beliefs.

But this right here is a perfect example of how RFL should work. That and real threats being make. Not because you posted some damn meme that antigun officials can use as a confiscation tool.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Imagine caring that much about any fast food job.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:15 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:17 pm The State also filed a "red flag" case against him. This is one example of why the law is a good idea.
Exactly but not when an antigun relative or person you may not even know lies just to have your property stolen. That and antigun sheriff's, prosecutors and judges using it to push their antigun adgenda.

Plus you not having a right to a public defender because you've not committed a crime. Also your not allowed to face your accuser.

But yet they raid your home and violate your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th admendments because they think you might do something. Based upon what another said or they did not like what you said or your beliefs.

But this right here is a perfect example of how RFL should work. That and real threats being make. Not because you posted some damn meme that antigun officials can use as a confiscation tool.
And, any attorney worth the name knows of these problems. Let’s see, most of those passing these laws are what? Attorneys. It is not tinfoil hattery to ascribe nefarious motives to the supporters and legislators. Signed by a Medicare thief.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.