Whats Up With Climate Change Anyway?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Whats Up With Climate Change Anyway?

Post by TC6969 »

I remember when Good old Al Gore started getting rich off of climate change and it was something that we were supposedly passing on to our as yet unborn Great Great Grandchildren.

Then all of a sudden it became life or death that if we didn't immediately put a cork in every cows ass on the planet that the poor polar bears would be swimming around looking for an ice floe to float on and east Orlando would become ocean front property next week.

Now it seems like every little problem from an early arctic blast to the college admissions scandal is being blamed on climate change.

Are we all gonna die? :shock:
Last edited by TC6969 on Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:40 pm Are all gonna die? :shock:

Yep, the Libitards have won, and we are screwed. Only hope is if they start to cannibalize each other. Otherwise, please get in line for your conversion to Soylent Green.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
rug357

Post by rug357 »

If you want to understand all this screaming about climate change which was known previously as "global warming" just follow the money.
The global warming a.k.a. climate change is big business and there are billion if not trillions of dollars in research and looking for a "solution".
It always goes back to the mighty $$$$$
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
joel

Post by joel »

rug357 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:10 pm If you want to understand all this screaming about climate change which was known previously as "global warming" just follow the money.
The global warming a.k.a. climate change is big business and there are billion if not trillions of dollars in research and looking for a "PROBLEM".
It always goes back to the mighty $$$$$
I fixed it for you
rug357

Post by rug357 »

When I was in 7th grade in 1977 we were taught that the earth was headed towards another ice age and that our mid-west farm land was going to freeze over resulting in massive famine.

TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Its like the huge hole in the ozone layer that was going to kill us all with skin cancer.

As soon as Freon was outlawed and billions were made with its crappy replacement the hole went away and we haven't heard a word about it in years!

I like roll on deodorant better anyway!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

rug357 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:51 pm When I was in 7th grade in 1977 we were taught that the earth was headed towards another ice age and that our mid-west farm land was going to freeze over resulting in massive famine.
Yeah, I heard all of that too but most people didn't (or wouldn't) believe anything from a weatherman who had no frickin' idea if it was gonna rain tomorrow or not, so it didn't make the headlines much. No headlines, no panic. No panic, no money for research.
So they had to switch everything up & threaten us with turning the entire middle & northern climes into a veritable Tropical Paradise & the polar ice caps would melt, wiping out civilization (as we know it). They still couldn't tell if it was gonna rain tomorrow so most intelligent folks just dismissed it as so much BS. Also, about that time we had some really, really, REALLY bad winters up north so obviously, Global Warming ain't working out as a incentive for panic among the masses.

...unless you're particularly gullible & stupid like liberals.
And apparently, there's lots of 'em.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Al Gore doesn't do debate and that is all you need to know about climate change.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

TC6969 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:40 pm Now it seems like every little problem from an early arctic blast to the college admissions scandal is being blamed on climate change. Are we all gonna die? :shock:
According to certain Congress critterettes we have like 12 years to live, like after that we're like not alive. Joe
Keep Today Fresh
rug357

Post by rug357 »

Bmup wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:42 pm
rug357 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:51 pm When I was in 7th grade in 1977 we were taught that the earth was headed towards another ice age and that our mid-west farm land was going to freeze over resulting in massive famine.
Yeah, I heard all of that too but most people didn't (or wouldn't) believe anything from a weatherman who had no frickin' idea if it was gonna rain tomorrow or not, so it didn't make the headlines much. No headlines, no panic. No panic, no money for research.
So they had to switch everything up & threaten us with turning the entire middle & northern climes into a veritable Tropical Paradise & the polar ice caps would melt, wiping out civilization (as we know it). They still couldn't tell if it was gonna rain tomorrow so most intelligent folks just dismissed it as so much BS. Also, about that time we had some really, really, REALLY bad winters up north so obviously, Global Warming ain't working out as a incentive for panic among the masses.

...unless you're particularly gullible & stupid like liberals.
And apparently, there's lots of 'em.
There were one or more Times cover about the coming ice age in the 70's.