Saudis Are Angry?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Saudis Are Angry?

Post by P5 Guy »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ailsignout

You think the Saudis are angry or delighted, I'm NOT talking the royal family, I am talking the populace.
Why does our military sell and train other countries with our military hardware?

:evil:
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

You don’t learn anything the second time you get kicked by a mule.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If the Saudi King sent a million bucks to each of the people that were wounded, and ten million bucks to the families of the dead out of his own pocket, then I would at least say he might be sorry.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

The Saudi government is smart, they bribe everyone they can on both sides (legally with political donations and otherwise) to make them look the other way. Nothing will happen. Not for 9/11, not now for this.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

zeebaron wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:57 pm The Saudi government is smart, they bribe everyone they can on both sides (legally with political donations and otherwise) to make them look the other way. Nothing will happen. Not for 9/11, not now for this.
Ah, but something will happen. The Screeching Fauxahontas Lie-a-Watha is already demanding gun control (for the people who didn’t do it), and flower mountain wants to buy gun control, again for those who had nothing to do with this.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

P5 Guy wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:44 am https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... ailsignout

You think the Saudis are angry or delighted, I'm NOT talking the royal family, I am talking the populace.
Why does our military sell and train other countries with our military hardware?

:evil:
You left out, then eventually use against us. Pretty much what every country we've helped over there has done.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

I was a contractor in Saudi Arabia for 2 years. Generally the people that live there like the US and think we saved their ass from Sodom Hussein. I doubt they are angry at us, if anything I would bet the shooters family has disappeared (I.E. will never be seen again).