One Less Burgler In My Old County

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

One Less Burgler In My Old County

Post by TC6969 »

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/deputie ... ntent=news

The man heard someone messing with the back window of his home and then heard glass shatter as the person attempt to throw a bicycle through it.

Deputies said the resident told them he saw someone trying to crawl into his home through the window. That's when he said he fired at the man, who fell out the window. Deputies said the resident called 911 and told them he wasn't sure if his gunfire struck anyone.

When deputies arrived, they said one of the suspects, who was wearing a mask, was found shot dead in the backyard.

The other suspect, who deputies described as wearing all black with a shirt or hoodie wrapped around his head, is still at large. I just checked the map and thats definitely "The Hood".

I'm curious about the racial makeup of the shooter and the shootee.

I worked in that area when I fixed computers for Dell and its pretty much all black.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Good for the homeowner and tough shit for the dead pos.....no matter what race EITHER of them are!
gforester

Post by gforester »

Yep that part of town is "hood central". There is about 100% possibility both the homeowner and the suspect were of a darker persuasion.