AMAZON

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

flcracker wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:25 am I told her she would need to contact the company she ordered them from, as I had sent them back to China.
Isn’t it a fortune to send stuff to China? I don’t deal with Amazon, but my wife likes to get cheap jewelry from China. Either they send the item 3 times, but charge her once, or they send the wrong size, & they credit her account, & say keep it because the return postage is a fortune. Remember, the Chinese gov’t subsidizes postage to the USA, but we pay full pop to send something there. GARY
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Just checked the box. The first box arrived on the 30th labels were all correct.

The 2nd box arrived on the 1st. On the bottom was a label that stated cancel order. But shipping label was on the top. Apparently they did not look at the bottom of box and just threw it on the truck

It was 199.00 RING dual led flood lights. Their mistake not mine :D
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Damn lucky Firemedic. I have a 2 Ring spotlight cameras and they're great.
My wife is always ordering from Amazon. Just this past week, she ordered 2 Christmas reefs at $24 each.
They sent 2 spiral 6 foot tall cypress artificial trees They cost $229 each
Amazon said to keep th3m,..they're really nice. Amazon too :D
aka: Dolfan
Casual

Post by Casual »

I had a bunch of carhart cold clothing.... said it was delivered... didn't get it... called them... they said they would repeat the order.... ended up recieving both orders. ..

So... buy 1 get 1 free? Probable 200$ on original order
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

N4KVE wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:01 pm
flcracker wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:25 am I told her she would need to contact the company she ordered them from, as I had sent them back to China.
Isn’t it a fortune to send stuff to China? I don’t deal with Amazon, but my wife likes to get cheap jewelry from China. Either they send the item 3 times, but charge her once, or they send the wrong size, & they credit her account, & say keep it because the return postage is a fortune. Remember, the Chinese gov’t subsidizes postage to the USA, but we pay full pop to send something there.
No idea what the cost was or if it actually went all the way back. I just marked it as "addressee unknown" and dropped it off at the facility.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

Ordered a bike chain and other parts, received two orders 3 days apart. Called to inform them of the duplicate order, they charged my credit card for both of them. Would've been pissed, but I knew I'd need the other parts soon.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Firemedic2000 wrote:Just checked the box. The first box arrived on the 30th labels were all correct.

The 2nd box arrived on the 1st. On the bottom was a label that stated cancel order. But shipping label was on the top. Apparently they did not look at the bottom of box and just threw it on the truck

It was 199.00 RING dual led flood lights. Their mistake not mine :D
Your lack of integrity is rather disturbing....now send me one the cameras and I’ll forget about it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

flcracker wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:47 pm
No idea what the cost was or if it actually went all the way back. I just marked it as "addressee unknown" and dropped it off at the facility.
That’s a great idea. I’ll have to remember that. GARY.
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

I once called Amazon to let them know an item had not arrived, even though tracking said it had been delivered. They said they would send another, but an hour or so later a neighbor showed up at my door saying he had received my package in error. I called Amazon to let them know. They thanked me...and extended my Prime membership for being so honest. Can't say I like Bezo's politics, but I love the way his company does business.
No12know

Post by No12know »

Amazon prime since the beginning and I've never had it happen to me. However, I've received lots of things that were damaged even just a little bit and as often as not they told me to keep it and just send a new one. It's always good to have spare parts!