Can't decide

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Can't decide

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Wife gave me a 2400.00 for my birthday.

My problem is I can't decide what to buy.

Gold or a PTR MP5 clone and GSG

I've already got a SIG MPX GEN 2 and probably around 20 mags. Got a ton of gen 1 mags when they were dirt cheap.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Mp5 but not the ptr. Zenith is better from what i have read and better customer service if something is wrong with it from what i have learned. I recently bought a pof mp5k for on the cheap as i couldn't afford a zenith. Also, i would consider a scorpion. At about 1k with a brace is a great option, way cheaper mags unless you are set on the mp5 platform.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Firemedic just come down with that money, I know some señoritas that are really fun and since is the beginning of the month they are in need of it, win win situation and no, Rent or cubanstang you’re not invited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Can't find Zenith for sale except on auction sites.

Plus will these mp5 clones appreciate in value.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:37 pm Can't find Zenith for sale except on auction sites.

Plus will these mp5 clones appreciate in value.
Get a pof off Atlantic firearms for $1400. Zenith and POFs are both made in military factories set up by HK. Pretty much the real deal except for a rollmark. I would avoid PTRs MP5s. As for appreciating in value... They're already ~$2000 dollar firearms. Most people are cheap and would probably just buy a Scorpion or MPX instead of imo, superior roller lock guns.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

I don't think you will regret buying a Zenith 5RS. They are a lot of fun to shoot. Have yet to have a malfunction in mine.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

I'd hold off on buying a PTR MP5 until it's the only option left. Get an import if possible.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Captain Steinbrenner wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:36 pm Firemedic just come down with that money, I know some señoritas that are really fun and since is the beginning of the month they are in need of it, win win situation and no, Rent or cubanstang you’re not invited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd almost take you up on that :lol:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Stribog and a crap ton of ammo :mrgreen:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Rent do you have a Stribog. If so how do you like the mags. I see they are all plastic with no steel feed lip like the mpx 9mm.

The only reason I was considering an mp5 was that was one of my primary weapons on the spec op teams in Army. Though it was an mp5sd. But I'm not going to pay the price for one of them. Plus I already have 9 suppressors. 5 or 6 of which I got from you. :lol: