Can't decide

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

If I had $2,400...a firearm is the last thing I need right now.

But,
If you're looking for reliability, quality built, fun to shoot and already an iconic weapon, increasing in value daily (currently mentioned in 2 hit rap songs by name)....
Do like I did a few months ago and get an UZI. Model A preferably, but an IMI import.
I paid just under $1,700..minty with box/papers...made in 1980.
Expect to pay more though.
BTW, the UZI is what the Secret Service was using to guard the president.
aka: Dolfan
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

^ UZI's are cool, don't get me wrong. But lets be honest...as a semi auto carbine it's a brick.

Besides (maybe) simplicity as a strong point, any roller locked HK type 9mm is superior in nearly every way.

I love my UZI (model B) , but the MP5(s) outshine it in every department. Except maybe cost of magazines.

Now a mini-UZI......hmmm
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

I agree it's a brick...old school...but it's an UZI.
aka: Dolfan
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

After shooting an MP5, I can't go to anything but a roller lock if it's a PCC.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
amheck

Post by amheck »

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... -koch-mp5/

I like my Zenith. Not sure the HK is worth double but would be nice to have if you had the funds
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

amheck wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:29 pm https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... -koch-mp5/

I like my Zenith. Not sure the HK is worth double but would be nice to have if you had the funds
This one right here will only gain in value. There hasnt been new production since the 70s. Everything after that has been some type of a clone. If i had it i would so buy this right here.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Cubanstang50 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:43 pm
amheck wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:29 pm https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... -koch-mp5/

This one right here will only gain in value. There hasnt been new production since the 70s. Everything after that has been some type of a clone. If i had it i would so buy this right here.

Nice! I didn't know a full size was coming.

AND it has its paddle. The SP5K didn't have one. All that coin and you still have to drill holes in it :(

Both mine are K's. Wouldn't mind a full size
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I can't seem to find any in stock. Want a full size or k model that I can use a suppressor with.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:48 pm I can't seem to find any in stock. Want a full size or k model that I can use a suppressor with.
Palmetto just had it in stock a few minutes ago and it went out in a blink of an eye. Lol