30rd mag problem in NY...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

30rd mag problem in NY...

Post by Allme »

Truth about the shenanigans in NY.. All this over a 30rd mag... Shall not be infringed, hahahahahahahaha.

Skoll

Post by Skoll »

That guy got blue falconed hard. Putnam Sheriffs office has changed their story multiple times on why they brought an APC and a SWAT team to that mans house. I heard over 100 people showed up in solidarity.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
gforester

Post by gforester »

Mmm okay. Is there a synopsis of this so I don't have to watch a 3 hour and 21 minute video?
Greg

Post by Greg »

Their 911 call center got flooded w so many calls supporting the vet they had to shut down
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
Greg

Post by Greg »

gforester wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:24 am Mmm okay. Is there a synopsis of this so I don't have to watch a 3 hour and 21 minute video?
Mr guns and gear posted a live link to this when it was happening on FB. FB legit would not let me share the post
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

gforester wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:24 am Mmm okay. Is there a synopsis of this so I don't have to watch a 3 hour and 21 minute video?
what I got out of it was a Vet had something that was illegal in that state, the 2nd amendment crowd rallied around him in attempts to start a Boogaloo.....if Im wrong let me know, but I'm not gonna boogaloo for some B.S. like this ....Travon Martin type BS, hell yeah....but bottom line..... what he had was illegal in that state. all the other hype caused more drama than needed
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

rentprop1 wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:20 am
what I got out of it was a Vet had something that was illegal in that state, the 2nd amendment crowd rallied around him in attempts to start a Boogaloo.....if Im wrong let me know, but I'm not gonna boogaloo for some B.S. like this ....Travon Martin type BS, hell yeah....but bottom line..... what he had was illegal in that state. all the other hype caused more drama than needed
The story is an old army buddy of the guy in question said something to police how the guy had all this NY banned stuff and that he was crazy and had PTSD. The cops go to this guys house while he was at work, threatened his wife with CPS if she didn't let them in to search it. Apparently they came back when he came home and that's when he barricaded himself inside and the Putnam Sheriffs office sent a SWAT team, APCs, and a police negoitator there. When it was all said and done they put it in writing not to charge him if he gave himself up peacefully. He did, they searched his house and found nothing, and now he's facing several felony charges. The police have changed their narrative several times since it happened on why they went over there in the first place. The first excuse was "domestic violence", then it changed to "burglary". I can only imagine what it is today. The reason so many people went up there to support him was because of opposition to red flag laws, not "starting a boog over some b.s like this"... Which if you ask me, starting shit over red flag laws is something that should be done.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

thanks for the synopsis, now that everyone gets to Monday Morning QB the situation, go back and think about it in Real Time and how it progressed, then he barricades himself inside ( worsening the situation ) , then standoff, time to knock the dust off the APC ( perfect training op ) :roll: , include the facts this is NY, and he was accused of possessing what they probably equate to a frickin Atom bomb......now put yourself as in incident commander on scene and make these quick decisions......the story changes but might have all been from wrong info as it came in too.....
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Yeah, there's like four different versions of what happened and why going around. That's the most clear one I've heard, anyway. Booth may have been misrepresenting what was going on but the cops have not been sticking to a single story either.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

agreed, but what the big issue is all the social media talking heads brew-ha-ha'ed this thing from the get go....Red Flag Laws are bad, :oops: we all know this, but is the boogaloo really gonna begin over some little shit like a prohibited 30 round mag :roll: