The Ridge Wallet

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

The Ridge Wallet

Post by lakelandman »

Hey Guys,
I have had one for two years now build like a tank just wanted to pass this along if you're in the market for a new wallet this year.
https://www.ridgewallet.com/ type in VIP15 for 15% off.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

I get at least ten years of good use from the cheapest cloth wallet I can find. Paying more than $3 for a wallet would seem to be a waste of money.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Iosef wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:33 pm I get at least ten years of good use from the cheapest cloth wallet I can find. Paying more than $3 for a wallet would seem to be a waste of money.
Ok, as far as wallets go I'm an old guy and in the all leather wallet camp, I'll pay around $30 for a "genuine leather" wallet give or take a few dollars.
I've never seen a $3.00 cloth wallet, whatever the hell that is.
Maybe I do know, is it one of those folded over velcro fastened polyester things they sell at gas stations?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Maxpedition $ 14 off Amazon, going on 8 years
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 pm
Iosef wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:33 pmOk, as far as wallets go I'm an old guy and in the all leather wallet camp, I'll pay around $30 for a "genuine leather" wallet give or take a few dollars.
I'm with Jeep....leather for me.
I usually get my wallets from Ross, Marshalls, or TJ max. Lately I've had a few Timberland brand leather wallets and I like them. Priced around $15-20 max.

I have a buddy that carries a Ridge...the workmanship and quality is apparent when you handle one,
But like Jeeps said, give me leather.
aka: Dolfan
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Jeepsnguns wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:00 pmOk, as far as wallets go I'm an old guy and in the all leather wallet camp, I'll pay around $30 for a "genuine leather" wallet give or take a few dollars.
I'm with Jeep....leather for me.
I usually get my wallets from Ross, Marshalls, or TJ max. Lately I've had a few Timberland brand leather wallets and I like them. Priced around $15-20 max.

I have a buddy that carries a Ridge...the workmanship and quality is apparent when you handle one,
But like Jeeps said, give me leather.
aka: Dolfan
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I have an old Eddie Bauer, from when they really were Eddie Bauer, leather, with the mallard embossed on it.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I'm not a fan of these micro wallets that are so popular today. I have too much shit I'm required to carry and those tiny things don't cut it. Count me on the leather boat as well. I have a nice German made leather wallet that was a birthday present last year and it still looks like new.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."