Tannerite?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Tannerite?

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I'm guessing Tannerite in a metal container... :roll:

https://www.weareiowa.com/news/local-ne ... knoxville/

Local 5 – weareiowa.com

1 woman killed after explosion during gender reveal announcement near Knoxville

KNOXVILLE — A woman is dead following an explosion during a gender-reveal announcement in Marion County Saturday.

Deputies were called to a home in the 2000 block of 180th Place in rural Knoxville just after 4:00 p.m.

When first responders arrived, they said they found a 56-year-old woman dead at the scene.

They said a gender reveal announcement resulted in the explosion, which caused a flying piece of debris to strike the victim.

Among those taking part in the investigation is the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

This is a developing story.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Tragic. These gender reveal gimmicks are getting pretty crazy.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

WTF is a Gender Reveal? Never mind - I can image. And she was 56 and changed his/her sex? I'm guessing that is not the way to get your dick removed. :lol:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 am WTF is a Gender Reveal? Never mind - I can image. And she was 56 and changed his/her sex? I'm guessing that is not the way to get your dick removed. :lol:
Believe it or not, actually not a insane sjw thing. Basically just a mini party to reveal the gender of a baby. Think of it like a baby shower, I guess.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

Skoll wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:41 am
Flame Red wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:12 am WTF is a Gender Reveal? Never mind - I can image. And she was 56 and changed his/her sex? I'm guessing that is not the way to get your dick removed. :lol:
Believe it or not, actually not a insane sjw thing. Basically just a mini party to reveal the gender of a baby. Think of it like a baby shower, I guess.
More gender imposed by society!!! Must wait until it is 5 or so then ask it what it wants to be!
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

tector wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:07 am
More gender imposed by society!!! Must wait until it is 5 or so then ask it what it wants to be!
Eh, my friend had one of these when him and his wife found out the sex of their baby. It was pretty innocuous and was just close friends and family over for brunch. This was like 12 years ago too, so I don't see the big deal.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

2.5 lbs of tannerite equals one pound of C-4

Of coarse what you put it can increase pressure and power. Like plastic container vs metal container like a pipe. Extremely dangerous if your stupid.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Not a SJW thing....in fact, SJW like AOC advocate eating babies...
They celebrate that AND pregnancy terminations

Moreover, a SWJ would never be in close proximity to firearms...
Unless it was some buyback or....confiscation
aka: Dolfan
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

https://www.heraldtribune.com/zz/news/2 ... -gone-awry
Family members welded a metal cylinder to a stand and packed it with gunpowder that they thought would send the colored baby powder aloft. But authorities say tape covering the top of the cylinder caused it to detonate like a pipe bomb.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)