Diversity is our Strength - Take # 15468456514545645564

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:55 pmNow I've experienced this first hand. You can have a black err.......friend or acquaintance. That seems like a really super great guy.

But the moment you so called friend or whatever. Get in a group of other blacks and your the only white person. You will see them change their demeanor.
This exact scenario happened to me, when I was in junior high (9th grade, circa 1976)....
I was a product of desegregation. For 9th grade I was bused to the hood.

One day I stayed after school, courting a senorita, and missed the school bus.
While walking to the public bus I ran into a "friend" who was with his friends...

I had 25 cents on me...the bus was 25 cents...they wanted to "hold" a quarter.

I refused and was a few seconds from being jumped but for some of my real friends. They, unbeknown to me, also missed the bused but we're taking a different route.

I got to keep my quarter and ride the bus home.

I learned a very valuable lesson that day...and it wasn't inside the classroom.
aka: Dolfan
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

I also went into the military at 17 right after graduating from HIGH SCHOOL.

I went to basic, AIT, Airborne school and after AIRBORNE came home on tdy as a recuiter for 6 months believe it or not. That was in 79.

Big mistake though because all I did was party and get out of shape :lol:

Reported to Ft Stewart Ga. to in process. Had the weekend off and partied my ass off in Savannah Ga.

That following Monday a man showed up wearing a BLACK RANGER beret. Called my name and a few others. Handed us a beret without a flash and said ditch that ball caps.

Took us to HUNTER ARMY airfields in Savannah to a place called the mole hole out on the flight line away from main post. This was R.I.P. RANGER indoctrination program.

That 6 months of partying caught up with. But I passed and was assigned to the 1st RANGER Batt. I was still 17 or just turned 18. Went to RANGER SCHOOL 3 or 4 months later. I was a PFC at the time.

Yes you could be a RANGER at that rank and age. I actually had the 1st Batt on my enlistment contract. Now if I'd failed I'd been sent to the 24th inf div. Not good, 24th was created as an all black unit.

I was not racist in anyway back then. We had a very few BLACK RANGERS in batt. They were great. To be honest black, white or purple. If you were not a RANGER you weren't crap. BLACK RANGERS did not like BLACK LEGS. Which meant to us. Non RANGER AIRBORNE personnel :lol: except for LEG females ;)

I had not really been exposed to RACISM yet.

It was not till I got out of the military that I truely found out what racism was. It was not whites that were racist or caused racism.
It was the black people and they way they treated not only whites but everyone.

Black people are the most RACIST people I've ever met and is what created my RACISM towards them.

Alone they are fine. But once in a group where they believe they have power. They will attack whites IF GIVEN A CHANCE.

Just because they are white. I do not trust BLACK PEOPLE based upon my experience with them.

Now alot of the older black people. I believe most are good people. But most the younger ones no. Not once they get together in their little gangs. They act out the crap they listen to in that rap music. They can't tell the DIFFERENCE between music and real life.

Yet no matter what they are the victims. They can kill, rape, rob or beat the hell out of an innocient white person. But yet they are still the victim of OBAMA'S so called WHITE PRIVILEGE.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:12 pm I also went into the military at 17 right after graduating from HIGH SCHOOL.

I went to basic, AIT, Airborne school and after AIRBORNE came home on tdy as a recuiter for 6 months believe it or not. That was in 79.

Big mistake though because all I did was party and get out of shape :lol:

Reported to Ft Stewart Ga. to in process. Had the weekend off and partied my ass off in Savannah Ga.

That following Monday a man showed up wearing a BLACK RANGER beret. Called my name and a few others. Handed us a beret without a flash and said ditch that ball caps.

Took us to HUNTER ARMY airfields in Savannah to a place called the mole hole out on the flight line away from main post. This was R.I.P. RANGER indoctrination program.

That 6 months of partying caught up with. But I passed and was assigned to the 1st RANGER Batt. I was still 17 or just turned 18. Went to RANGER SCHOOL 3 or 4 months later. I was a PFC at the time.

Yes you could be a RANGER at that rank and age. I actually had the 1st Batt on my enlistment contract. Now if I'd failed I'd been sent to the 24th inf div. Not good, 24th was created as an all black unit.

I was not racist in anyway back then. We had a very few BLACK RANGERS in batt. They were great. To be honest black, white or purple. If you were not a RANGER you weren't crap. BLACK RANGERS did not like BLACK LEGS. Which meant to us. Non RANGER AIRBORNE personnel :lol: except for LEG females ;)

I had not really been exposed to RACISM yet.

It was not till I got out of the military that I truely found out what racism was. It was not whites that were racist or caused racism.
It was the black people and they way they treated not only whites but everyone.

Black people are the most RACIST people I've ever met and is what created my RACISM towards them.

Alone they are fine. But once in a group where they believe they have power. They will attack whites IF GIVEN A CHANCE.

Just because they are white. I do not trust BLACK PEOPLE based upon my experience with them.

Now alot of the older black people. I believe most are good people. But most the younger ones no. Not once they get together in their little gangs. They act out the crap they listen to in that rap music. They can't tell the DIFFERENCE between music and real life.

Yet no matter what they are the victims. They can kill, rape, rob or beat the hell out of an innocient white person. But yet they are still the victim of OBAMA'S so called WHITE PRIVILEGE.
So do you honestly believe, if he found himself around a bunch of Atlanta hoodies, Neil DeGrasse Tyson would actually get ghetto and break a bitch if he caught you on the block?

Or is it simply a matter of cultural tribalism where criminals and hood rats are disproportionally accepted by those who classify according to skin pigment?

Isn't freedom and liberty all about not lumping everyone in with the bad guys and recognizing those who live as individuals and don't consider themselves a part of or beholden to any group based upon race?

I will grant you a right to prejudge until all the facts are in. If I see a guy who looks like a banger, I'm gonna consider him likely to be a banger until I find out otherwise. But if it turns out he's an ok guy who is simply a fashion victim I'll adjust accordingly. By the same token, if I see a guy in uniform (especially combat arms) I'm gonna probably assume he's a good guy until I find out otherwise.

Making assumptions and profiling are fine because they allow you to adjust your views as more information becomes available. But racism is the absolutely retarded belief that I have more in common with Hillary Clinton than George Clinton simply based upon skin pigment. And if I had to spend a day at the Clinton household, I'm gonna be hanging with George because we have a lot more in common.

And seriously if you saw two black cops being attacked by four white meth head types AND you were carrying, are you really not gonna do the right thing?
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Back in the late 1940s, while addressing students at a northern New Jersey high school which had been split with racial problems, Frank Sinatra said: “Every race produces big strong men and guys like me.” That has been one of the three quotes that have guided my life.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Tribalism is on point.
If you walk into a wolf den, you’re gonna be surrounded by wolves.
Two choices: avoid the dens or be prepared to kill some wolves.
Except where effective self-defense is prohibited by law. Now we’re getting to the root of the real problem, there.
R/Griff