Not SYG...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Joecruiser wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:39 pm Upon further information, I still say classic SYG and he'll walk.
More than enough evidence to instill boatloads of reasonable doubt...

He'll walk but I'll cost him.
Umm...nope:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/sta ... 67200/?amp
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Well in that case,,,good thing his “peaceful religion” doesn’t believe in Santa Claus, ‘cause unlike us,,,he ain’t gonna be having a Merry Christmas.
aka: Dolfan
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

OSD wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:29 am Definitely not SYG. When the perp left the store, So did the threat. He could have locked the door, send employees to the back, and waited for the cops to get there. Instead he pursued the perp outside, shot into an occupied vehicle, and sprayed shots everywhere. That's not SYG!!!!
I'm surprised he isn't getting charged with several other counts for his actions.
Ding ding winner. There was zero threat when man left store. Also to say he thought man might throw a grenade :lol:

Think about it. Remember Man that got shoved down in parking lot. Shot unarmed pusher. Claims SYG, How'd that turn out so far.

But once again. When customer left store and clerk was able to secure door. Instead pursued customer outside side and shot him. Oh well....

This store clerk persued an angry customer outside and shot him. Then like a fool said I thought he might have been throwing a grenade or something like one. Again :lol: :lol:

Most certainly was not SYG. But hey give the store owner a medal just for shooting this idiot doing donuts in parking lot and spraying 7.62x39 rounds in a residential area. With innocient people sitting in their homes. Collateral damage is excepted to be the norm now by some in AMERICA. This is not the MIDDLE EAST or a military operation

The one thing some seem to forget. Is how would a purdent person react. Shooters idea to keep employees safe. Instead of locking store door and wait for LEOs was to basically say what the hell let's just kill him.

This is not the MIDDLE EAST. Again I do not know if this clerk was a U.S. citizen or not. But if not I think that if your not a United States citizen you should not have the same rights citizens do. In other words no 2nd admendment rights to own guns. I wonder if not a citizen if he still had to have a hunting license to own a firearm. If so did he have one
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS