Looking for VPN Recommendations

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Obiwan

Post by Obiwan »

I've been experimenting with VPNs for a few years and still pay attention to ratings online and YouTube. I've had good look luck with Windscribe and Proton VPN free services. Windscribe limits your bandwidth but Proton doesn't. They're both good for basic surfing/some streaming/emails/texting/logging onto banking/investment sources. They both have paid options. If you don't mind spending a few bucks, try Nord VPN or Surfshark or Expressvpn. Surfshark is the cheapest on annual subscriptions but I've never used them. They have good reviews. I've been using Nord for the last couple years (I found a good deal online) and have no complaints with it. All of the paid services have discounts available if you look around. They are all on Apple App Store. I don't know about any of the Android stores although I guess they would all be there. That adds some credibility to their offerings.

I have the two free services and Nord on all of my mobile devices. The free services are - free- and can be used to compliment each other. I like to experiment with all of their options. I use a VPN religiously when not at home.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

ExpressVPN is what I'm using. They have the absolute best customer support that I've ever experienced.