New Range Report: Shooter's World in Crime Hills

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

That range is in Orlando not Pine Hills. You have to drive through Orlo Vista on Kirkman rd to get to that range from Crime Hills. I lived there from 1974 till 2000 and still work on OWG rd. at an Orlando address. People like to call all the surrounding area PH but it is not. Just saying.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Well then slap me on the ass an call me stupid,LOL. I lived in Lockhart for a number of years.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Hey, all I am saying is that anything on the west side of Orlando is getto. Except Disney - but that is Mosquito County I guess. Or maybe they don't build any Section 8 housing on/near Disney property?
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

I remember blastin' thru "downtown",original Crime Hills,on my chopper at 2-3 in the a.m. LOL,those were the days.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Flame Red wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:27 am
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:52 pm Is CRIME HILL a real name for a place over there. :lol:
Yeah, locally that is what it is. Don't get me started. Safe to say that when I moved out here 25 years ago, there was nothing here but Orange groves. Then a couple of years ago they put in a whole $hit load of section-8 housing up the road. Now all we have is armed home invasions, cars stolen, break-ins and all that good stuff. :twisted:
I can relate to that
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

TonyR wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:39 am Well then slap me on the ass an call me stupid,LOL. I lived in Lockhart for a number of years.
Yeah PH ain't the same place it was back when the Silver Dome was rockin' but then again neither is Orlo Vista when the Gut Level was kicking ass. circa 1975 Showing my age. lol
But yeah, pretty much all Mosquito County sucks.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30