Walmart dropping firearms and ammunition???

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ben V.

Walmart dropping firearms and ammunition???

Post by Ben V. »

Just got home from an ammo run for tomorrows MG shoot and the guy that helped me not only was surprised when I was pointing and saying "all of these" and making many trips back and forth to the counter, but in the typical small-talk I usually do,

he said "soon you wont be able to get guns or ammunition at walmart".

I asked him what he meant by that, and he reacted like he made a mistake telling me this, but repeated what he said.

SOOOO.....it looks like there may be a firearms clearance coming up, so I would check in weekly at your local store, as this most likely wont be advertised when or IF it happens. the guy seemed like it was hush hush and wouldnt elaborate.

the only reason i even went it there today is because Mark's shoot is tomorrow, and i had to get caught up on bills before i bought more ammo, so i didnt have time to get it by the case off the internet.

heads up, folks, i dont think this is a rumor. there may be some liquidation deals to be had with no notice.
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Old news Walmart announced this publicly weeks ago
Ben V.

Post by Ben V. »

Molivo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:10 pm Old news Walmart announced this publicly weeks ago
yeh well this is the first i heard about it, i dont have tv or advertising that i see, and i keep to myself, so this was the first I heard of it....the guy also told me they arent restocking ammunition at the one store I was at.

last big chain that did this sold everything off way below cost to meet their deadline.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Wulfmann

Post by Wulfmann »

Don't expect any discounts.

Wally has stated they will sell what they have at current prices until sold out