Pet Peeves

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Folks who order at a fast-food joint as if they're in a 5-star restaurant.

"Yes, I'd like the Whopper medium-rare with no onions and ketchup on the side. Light salt/pepper on the fries. Less ice and don't fill the drink all the way up. Oh, can you cut the burger in half?" :roll:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:20 pm Folks who order at a fast-food joint as if they're in a 5-star restaurant.

"Yes, I'd like the Whopper medium-rare with no onions and ketchup on the side. Light salt/pepper on the fries. Less ice and don't fill the drink all the way up. Oh, can you cut the burger in half?" :roll:
My wife used to order her hamburger cut in half I said what the hell are you doing they're going to spit in your food for ask for something special
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Men who get too enthusiastic about decor while shopping with their wife at Home Goods. 🙄
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

S&W collector wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:08 pm
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:20 pm Folks who order at a fast-food joint as if they're in a 5-star restaurant.

My wife used to order her hamburger cut in half I said what the hell are you doing they're going to spit in your food for ask for something special
Those knives at BK only got washed once a day at the end of the night too (when I worked there as a kid), so you're just adding extra chance of having gastric distress...lol.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Grown men who make a big deal about their birthday... :roll:
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Folks running their lawn irrigation in the rain, and poorly adjusted so the sidewalk and half the street get a good watering.

:lol:
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Idiots who somehow find their way to Florida from BFE or wherever & continue doing really stupid shit. Eventually getting either caught in the act & furiously resisting arrest or getting themselves "Darwined Out" in a spectacular display of stupidity & poor judgement & finally end up splattered all over the national news as "Florida Man".

As a Florida Native it just pisses me off. /rant
"Biden/Harris 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Pot holes that fuck up your suspension.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Skoll wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 am Pot holes that fuck up your suspension.
snapped both springs in the front suspension columns of my 1993 Acura Legend when I lived in Queens :oops:
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

People on a two lane road who think because THEIR lane is partially blocked by trash cans, tree trimmings, traffic cones etc that its OK to swing out into YOUR lane at the last second instead of slowing/stopping and that you are supposed to somehow psychically know that they're going to do it!