Pet Peeves

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

The forum has a search function? When did that happen?
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

flcracker wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:29 pm
rentprop1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pmGun Shop Guys who think they know it all :mrgreen:
FIFY. 🤪
I've learned to just smile and nod, and take your money....
Your Hi- point is way better than any Glock, yep that will be $39.95 please, see you next week....
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:51 pm old people who think they are entitled

people who don't respect others might have to get someplace

forum idiots who don't use the search function

Gun Guys who think they know it all :mrgreen:
Oh I thought you were talking about certain FFLs :lol: my bad. Got it now
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Redlight cameras.
People who don't speed up on the ramp.
People in the Fast Line who don't move over.
People who pull out in front of you.
Two people blocking a road so they can talk.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

Bmup wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:43 am A partial list:

1. If you're on the "On" ramp, you have to be going the same speed as everyone else in order to merge safely. You cannot merge at 30 mph.
2. If you're on the "Off" ramp, you don't need to slow down to 25mph until you get close to the end where the stop light/sign is. Driving 25 mph on a mile long off ramp is stupid, counterproductive & inconsiderate to those of us behind you.
3. If you're retired or on vacation, DON'T DRIVE DURING RUSH HOUR unless you can keep pace with everyone who's in a hurry to get to work. That's why it's called "Rush Hour" you inconsiderate asshole.
4. Look in your rear view mirrors occasionally. If you're leading a parade of cars & there's no one in front of you, you're driving too slow - get over to the right hand lane & stay there. If you're already IN the right hand lane, pull over so the rest of us can carry on with our lives.
5. Don't drive slow in the left hand lane. You are NOT a cop & it is NOT your job to MAKE everyone else drive the speed limit. Some of us may be on the way to the emergency room with a sick or bleeding child in the car.
6. In short, BE CONSIDERATE of others and like Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch says,"Don't be a dick."

...my two cents.
Yeah, I agree with Bmup!!!! All of the above is pretty much my pet peeves as well.
I'll add one more: PUT THE FUCKING PHONE DOWN !!!!!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Douche-nuggets who think the loud exhaust on their V6 Mustang or Camaro sounds good... 🙄
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:54 pm Douche-nuggets who think the loud exhaust on their V6 Mustang or Camaro sounds good... 🙄
you know how to fix that, follow them to walmart and put your foot on tailpile, hold onto car, step up
It will either break the hanger and the pipe will drag on the ground as they back up ripping it off, or it will kink at the bend and solve the issue
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:54 pm Douche-nuggets who think the loud exhaust on their V6 Mustang or Camaro sounds good... 🙄
Douche-nuggets who think loud pipes save lives
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:25 pm
you know how to fix that, follow them to walmart and put your foot on tailpile, hold onto car, step up
It will either break the hanger and the pipe will drag on the ground as they back up ripping it off, or it will kink at the bend and solve the issue
This works, too... :D

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:59 am
Douche-nuggets who think loud pipes save lives