I got a dog... 1 year later update

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

This thread sucks. You did not post any new pictures of the baby ;) :P :P :P

I love dogs
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:07 pm This thread sucks. You did not post any new pictures of the baby ;) :P :P :P

I love dogs
yea I did! the last few are from like a month or two ago. but fine, I'll take one ore two more just for you :P
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

XenShooter wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:36 pm Awesome dog, very happy for you.

That dog won the lottery when your family rescued it!
yea that's what we keep telling Lana, but I don't think she realizes how good she has it here :D she really gets so much love from the whole family, and I dare to say... she even gets spoiled! but a good dog deserves it; and she reciprocates it 500% so it's all good 8-) and she really is a good dog: obedient, super friendly, gentle, she's everything I could've asked for from a dog; most importantly so loving and patient with the kids. I do know she's not the prettiest dog in the dog park, not a purebred or whatever, so she probably would not have been the 1st pick for an adoption... but I always believed it's the ugly ones, the mutts, that are the most dedicated, so I chose her when I could have just as easily gone with a breeder's lab or Sheppard.

2 weeks before we got her she was pulled, alongside 23 other pups, from a kill shelter, and placed in foster care. if it wasn't for us, there's a good chance she would be, how do I say this delicately... decomposing by now :o

anyways, here's a video from when I introduced her to the family. now hold on while I take some pics for Firemedic2000 :lol:
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Just for you Firemedic2000 :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cj5mrt

Post by cj5mrt »

She's a good lookin' pup.
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

Good choice.
I was thinking about getting a small motorsickle.
But decided a small convertible would be better.
Had our 30 year old BMW convertible re-constituted, instead.
Kind of went overboard with it, but way less risk of crippling crashes, from tail gaiters and folks yakking away on their phones.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Thank you. She's GORGEOUS. I love dogs more than anything. She looks like a sweet heart. Love her eyes and pattern.

I bet she love's her belly to be rubbed. That's a daddy's girl right there :D

You did a great job and most of all you've got a really great heart. :P

Thank you alot for posting the pictures for me. Sorry I took abit to get back. Wife was in a car accident. But she's ok.

Btw nice bass in your avatar
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:46 pm Thank you. She's GORGEOUS. I love dogs more than anything. She looks like a sweet heart. Love her eyes and pattern.

I bet she love's her belly to be rubbed. That's a daddy's girl right there :D

You did a great job and most of all you've got a really great heart. :P

Thank you alot for posting the pictures for me. Sorry I took abit to get back. Wife was in a car accident. But she's ok.

Btw nice bass in your avatar
yea the half black half white face, the white tips of the paws and tail are super cute. and yea she loves belly rubs! she'll roll on the floor and stretch her legs out as we do it.

thanks for your kind words! and I hope your wife is feeling fine.

P.S. the avatar is a pic from 4 or 5 years ago, I was on my best friend's tiny boat with only electric motor somewhere deep into Margate's canals. it was at a shallow grassy dead end of a canal wrapping around a small golf course that I pulled that pig out! the fish was about 7 pounds give or take. biggest bass I ever hooked ;) I still do bass fishing to this day though not as often. once a month or two I'll go walk down my local canals or I'll get on my friends boat (which he upgraded to a 5HP gas motor LOL) and we'll go to Lox, or Boca Rio. we used to drop the boat on lake Coral Springs but since he got a gas motor on it it would be illegal, and too heavy to drag it out of the water by hand like we had to do back in those days, since there was no actual ramp for us to use :) good old times. oh, and on Lake CS my friend pulled his record fish while I was there watching. a 12 pound monster!!!
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

I've never caught a bass that big. Nice upgrade on your buddy's boat. 5hp...beats paddling. :D
aka: Dolfan
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Hey polak,I've got a 13' Gheenoe with a 5 HP mercury,runs perfect,all on a trailer I'm wanting to get rid of.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !