Nics down today.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
N4KVE

Nics down today.

Post by N4KVE »

Went to the WPB show today. Quite busy, but the background checks are not going through. The FDLE who does the checks is not getting any info from the FBI. I made a purchase at 11:30 AM, & at 2:45 there is no reply yet. Many buyers waiting for the system to come up. I left the show to do other things, but will be back before the 4 PM closing. If it doesn’t come up, I’ll have to pick it up during the week. GARY.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
macattack321

Post by macattack321 »

Just wait until all transactions will be required to go through this system. It'll crash more than the Obamacare website...
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

macattack321 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:48 pm Just wait until all transactions will be required to go through this system. It'll crash more than the Obamacare website...
1+++++
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Came back at closing, 4PM. My approval finally came back about 3 1/2 hours after being submitted. Can’t wait until next time. GARY.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Don't sweat it, if the Dems get control, there will be almost no calls to the system.
TACC

Post by TACC »

Dr. Dickie wrote:Don't sweat it, if the Dems get control, there will be almost no calls to the system.
I think the opposite, Dems get in power again, they will compete with Obama's record for best gun salesman of the decade.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Wakko

Post by Wakko »

I didn't even realize that there was a WPB show today. Same old same old?
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

It was fairly crowded in the AM. Usual suspects etc. Saw a few people filling out 4473's which is always a good sign. Picked up some powder & primers for the new Henry & introduced an old friend to his newest obsession. He doesn't see it coming yet but we all know the signs :mrgreen:
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Probably one of the best WPB shows in a long time. There was no competing show from Florida Gun Shows, so all the FFL’s were there. Plenty of 4473’s being filled out, but the 3 1/2 hour wait really sucked. I left, but came back at show closing to pick up my purchase. GARY.