VPN recommendations

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
jr81452

Post by jr81452 »

Been using PIA for nearly 15 years. Over half a petabyte transferred. Never had a single issue. Security settings options range from average torrenter to secret squirrel (speeds slow down commensurate with security level, but still faster than the competition even at max security), no logging policy, accepts payments via everything from retail gift cards (starbucks etc.) to bitcoin to cash, all for only about $3.25/mo. Unless your security needs require your VPN to be based outside the US, they are worth a look.
Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities - Voltaire

Zealot: noun 1. a person who is fanatical and uncompromising in pursuit of their religious, political, or other ideals.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

tector wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:11 pmObviously you know way more than me on such things.
Well, I don't know about that. This is my experience though. I am in what I consider a hell hole right now. This may just be why I had such a crappy experience.
TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

jr81452 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:52 am Been using PIA for nearly 15 years. Over half a petabyte transferred. Never had a single issue. Security settings options range from average torrenter to secret squirrel (speeds slow down commensurate with security level, but still faster than the competition even at max security), no logging policy, accepts payments via everything from retail gift cards (starbucks etc.) to bitcoin to cash, all for only about $3.25/mo. Unless your security needs require your VPN to be based outside the US, they are worth a look.
I use this as well. So far so good.
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Pretty much all the decent Anti-virus companies include a VPN at no additional cost. Some of the better free anti-virus programs also include a VPN.

https://www.av-comparatives.org/media-r ... s-results/ ...would be a decent place to start looking.
brandonsmith87

Post by brandonsmith87 »

When I lived in Italy a few years ago, I utilized a VPN called PandaPow. In general, it functioned well; you could select servers from various countries and access only their local content. Allows me to download movies and TV shows from Amazon from a server in the United States, or listen to British music stations from a server in London, and so on.