So what are you taking of the safe for storm?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
rug357

So what are you taking of the safe for storm?

Post by rug357 »

I'm getting tired of all this talk about Dorian and where it's going to come ashore so lets change the subject a little.
So what are you taking/keeping out of the safe for this storm? For me and my family it's always a S&W 642 for the front pocket and wife's Glock 19 for handguns and a Remington 870 for a long gun. Maybe I'll add the AR pistol this time just to change things up a little.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Which safe?

Actually, wife and I have Sig p938 and our full size 1911.

One 12 gauge,. Usually the Mossberg Mariner folder.

And an AR each. She wants to have her 5.56 side charger and I am going with my Spike's carbine. Nothing special on them just good old reliable ARs

And a Ruger 10/22 for any varmints that decide to get stupid.
CDI

Post by CDI »

i feel like this event calls for my fnx 45 on my hip. as for a long gun either my AR or my mossberg 500 thunder ranch.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

In my upstairs safe Suppressed 300 blkout, 45, 9mm suppressed, 6.8 spc suppressed and AR 5.56. 2 THERMALS and dual night vision and 1 pvs 14 motion sensors are battery powered. As is motion activated lights. Alarm has backup battery. Oh yeah the 300 blkout and 6.8 spc have dbal green/IR lasers on them also the blackout has one of the thermal scopes mounted. I'm ready

RV is ready if power goes out. I'm not going without AC. Oh Yeah have a hard wired phone also beside cell phones. Plus 50 gals of gas. 30 gals of water in RV
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

My typical load out was SIG P226, MP5 suppressed and a M4 with NV scope.
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

Actually put more IN the safe than I took out. Put a couple of bullseye rifles, a couple of bullseye pistols, and a custom Beretta USPSA style pistol into the safe. Brought home a Beretta carbine and a run of the mill Beretta pistol back, with a stack of interchangeable MecGar mags. Always have a few 12 ga pumps here anyway scattered around the house.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
screenerglenn

Post by screenerglenn »

Glock 21 and mini14 for me, 1911 and an AK for the boy. Wife always has her S&W 19.
Greg

Post by Greg »

O man I just got in a new polish mace from cold steel. That and every weapon system I have on hand is out and ready to go

Only thing I came up short on and I’m mad at myself for is I only have one bcg for my AR’s so can only run a single one which is fine but w all i have it’s a shame really
Last edited by Greg on Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

I guess I look like a wimp. I have a 1911 and a 12 ga. Then, again, I only have two hands.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

My AR, my AK, a couple 9mms, and my dads 1911. Might even pull out the Mosin and slap the bayo on.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."