Here We Go Again...Another Dummy Who Doesn't Understand The Law

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Here We Go Again...Another Dummy Who Doesn't Understand The Law

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I'm really starting to think the bigger threat is uneducated nim-nods with carry permits rather than armed criminals. :roll:

This Drejka wanna-be has numerous traffic violations for DWA...

By DOUG PHILLIPS
SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL
AUG 28, 2019 | 11:22 AM
HALLANDALE BEACH

Driver Charged in Traffic Dispute and Shooting That ‘Shattered’ Arm of Motorcyclist

Months after a traffic dispute led to the deaths of two men along a road in Davie, a motorcyclist was severely injured after confronting a driver in Hallandale Beach.

It happened Saturday as vehicles jockeyed for position near the busy Hallandale Beach Boulevard exit off Interstate 95 when the driver of a white truck apparently cut in front of the motorcyclist.

Seconds later, the rider “dismounted his motorcycle and approached the defendant’s driver door," a Hallandale Beach police arrest report said.

The truck driver fired off three rounds from a black, .40 caliber Astra Panther handgun — hitting the motorcyclist in the torso and right arm, according to police.

The truck driver, Stephen Thomas Tripp, 59, of Hollywood, faces multiple felony charges.

The wife of the unidentified motorcyclist told investigators that Tripp’s truck zipped in front of them “very closely, from the far right lane across to the far left lane," according to the arrest report.

Witnesses told investigators the motorcyclist went toward Tripp during the confrontation.

“Based on witness testimony, the victim, while approaching Mr. Tripp’s vehicle, posed no threat, was not acting hostile in any manner, was not in possession of any weapons. Mr. Tripp fired multiple times at the victim, then exited his vehicle and fired at the victim again while the victim was defenseless on the ground," Assistant State Attorney Eric Linder said during a court hearing Monday.

The motorcyclist was taken to Aventura Hospital & Medical Center where police were told he was hit twice — that his “right arm was shattered” and that a bullet hit his liver, according the arrest report.

Assistant Public Defender Hector Romero said that it was Tripp who called 911 after the incident and that he’s “looking forward to having his day in court.”

Tripp is facing charges of attempted second-degree murder and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. He has been released from jail on bonds totaling $150,000.

Another public defender, Brian Reedy, didn’t dispute the allegations reported by police but noted that when it comes to approaching someone’s vehicle during a dispute, "It’s just a dangerous thing to do, especially these days.”

In the incident in June in Davie, investigators said Keith Byrne, 41, accidentally cut off another car on Flamingo Road, just south of Interstate 595, and was preparing to stop and apologize at the next traffic light when the other driver, Andre Sinclair, 22, shot him in the chest.

Byrne, mortally wounded, was also armed and shot back. Byrne died at the scene of the shooting and Sinclair died at a hospital two days later.

At the time, Davie police called the tragic incident “pointless” and said that, if he had survived, Sinclair would have been charged with murder.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/brow ... ed-content
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Good lord wtf is wrong with people to be that afraid that they must shoot first and talk later.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:02 pm Good lord wtf is wrong with people to be that afraid that they must shoot first and talk later.
they spent years running their mouth and never had anyone try and shut it.

I call this writing checks that your ass can't cash :mrgreen:
wjbarricklow

Post by wjbarricklow »

Who says any of them had a carry license?

In any case, angry idiots are encountering other angry idiots. This creates a situation which resolves itself.
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

The truck driver fired off three rounds from a black, .40 caliber Astra Panther handgun — hitting the motorcyclist in the torso and right arm, according to police.
Why does the color of the gun matter. Seems rather racist to me.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:31 am
Because a nickel plated Hi-point from Rev Pimp Daddy would be chalked up to black on black crime and buried in the news
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:31 am
Color, caliber an manufacturer make no difference! Shot is shot and dead is dead!