Michael Drejka Convicted Of Manslaughter In Infamous Parking Lot Shooting

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:18 pm
Sundayknight wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:15 pm
ABOC wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:18 pm One less parking spot cop and one dead shitholer... Sounds pretty darn positive to me.
The only way this could have turned better is if he had blasted the baby making machine too.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Seriously? Parking in a handicap spot deserves a death sentence? 2 lives were lost to a disagreement over a handicap parking spot. One is dead. The other is going to prison. And you think the lady should be shot too?
Thats messed up

Hell of a first post though, huh?
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Allme

Post by Allme »

We have a 1st amendment right to be able to speak our peace in public, others have the right to ignore what we have to say. We also have the right to defend ourselves once someone else has been proven to be the aggressor ie. laying hands on another person proves aggression.

The simple fact of the matter is that Drejka could have SAID anything he wanted, it was up to the THUG to escalate it to violence; guess his mother never taught him the old rhyme "sticks and stones"? That being said once the level of stupid was reached by the THUG then Mr. Drejka had the right to defend himself, which he did in the manner he saw fit and was lawfully allowed to do.

The trial was a farce brought on by Sharpton, Crump and the THUG'S family in order to get paid. The verdict was given in THE most anti-gun county in the state (maybe tied with Miami-Dade-Broward)... AND they didn't want the entire city of St.Pete to burn right after the not-guilty verdict was read.

I know Mr.Trevena from my time wondering the halls of the Pinellas County Justice Center (it looks just like a cash register from 49th st. if you squint your left eye and tilt your head), for a fact he won't let this stand. Also keep in mind of the other horse sh*t that the county threw at him to keep him busy. This one will head over to Lakeland and will get tossed out on appeal.

Now for the record: If, in my travels I see someone that has a booger hanging from their nose I am the type of person that will inform them of said booger. IF that person attempts to batter me for mentioning that booger then that person is going to get shot in the face. Where I come from we keep our hands to ourselves even if we disagree or even dislike someone else UNTIL that person threatens or enacts violence upon us. THAT is how it is done in a civilized society, someone should have instructed the jury and that thug to this very simple life lesson and it would have saved everyone some grief.
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Very well said Legio. We're quickly losing civility and respect for others.

Regarding parking in a handicapped space without a permit or need...there's a special place in hell for those that do.

That said, I'll let God be the parking patrol.
aka: Dolfan
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Quote: Bmup, "Hell of a first post though"

I missed this as I first quickly read through this thread, however, I see nothing wrong and everything correct about member Sundayknight's comments. In fact, I agree 100%.

This is a firearms forum and in today's climate, we really need to watch what we post.
Less we'd all be labeled trigger happy deplorables.

I admit to being deplorable but I'm only trigger happy at the range.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

Joecruiser wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:13 pm Quote: Bmup, "Hell of a first post though"

I missed this as I first quickly read through this thread, however, I see nothing wrong and everything correct about member Sundayknight's comments. In fact, I agree 100%.

This is a firearms forum and in today's climate, we really need to watch what we post.
Less we'd all be labeled trigger happy deplorables.

I admit to being deplorable but I'm only trigger happy at the range.
I agree with you Joe but my point was that after a whole week of lurking, SundayKnight decided to criticize another member with his very first post. Manners & civility count and is exactly what got one man dead & another in prison. He also failed to notice the obvious emojis which convey that the post was said jokingly. In his defense, I'll say that maybe he's read enough of what we've said here to think that he knows us pretty well (and probably does) & felt free to criticize... but since we know exactly nothing of him, he comes off as a real asshole.

I also agree that parking in a handicapped space illegally is not & should not be a death sentence. However, I will add that in this particular situation there was more than enough stupid go go around & I regard both parties as suffering the consequences of their actions. In any case, neither of them will ever do it again.

Just my 2 cents.
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Gotcha
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Allme wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:26 pm We have a 1st amendment right to be able to speak our peace in public, others have the right to ignore what we have to say. We also have the right to defend ourselves once someone else has been proven to be the aggressor ie. laying hands on another person proves aggression.

The simple fact of the matter is that Drejka could have SAID anything he wanted, it was up to the THUG to escalate it to violence; guess his mother never taught him the old rhyme "sticks and stones"? That being said once the level of stupid was reached by the THUG then Mr. Drejka had the right to defend himself, which he did in the manner he saw fit and was lawfully allowed to do.

The trial was a farce brought on by Sharpton, Crump and the THUG'S family in order to get paid.
But that's just the thing...he WASN'T lawfully allowed to shoot someone that was walking away. Look up the definition of assault. If I tell you I'm gonna shoot you, but I have no gun, it's not imminent. If I walk away from you, I'm no longer an imminent threat. Drejka doomed himself when, during the interview, he did not express that he was in fear for his life. There's no way he's getting out on appeal.

As far as the douche bag attorneys, I don't think there's any money in this...it just furthers there self promotion.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Legio wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:16 am I have mixed feelings about this one.

I, for one, am extremely tired of incivilities. Taking other people spots, using others privileges, playing loud music, being an annoyance to others. There is a moment when we need to stop this behavior and make people accountable for their actions. I remember one day at a Publix when I could not walk because of my back and had to crawl to the store to see a youngster park on an handicap zone because he was driving his grandma's car. It is unacceptable. The person should have a tag, not the car. That being said, I also believe that a pregnant woman, should have the right to park on a handicap stop.

Without audio, it is hard to really decide, but I can imagine. The man tell the lady that she should not park there and the start telling him to fuck off. They speak louder, perhaps a couple insults. The dead guy does not even try to understand what the disagreement is about. He just jump on him and shove him to the ground. This is assault. When on the ground the guy takes his gun out and we see the the assaulter back down a little. It is like the gun guy thought he was going to get away with it and decided to pull the trigger. From the video only, I believe he was wrong about this decision.

Mind you, I havent seen the other videos yet.

Again, it is tiresome to have to give way or support a bunch of assholes on a daily basis and not say something about it one day. I am not one to keep my mouth shut about incivilities. Hopefully, I will never get to this point.
I'm with you. There seems to be no civility anymore. Just me myself and I and screw everyone else.

It's like someone posted about people at Sams club buying water here in Tampa area. They were acting like a bunch of animals towards each other.

Hell number one they have tons of water right now. Just fill up containers. It's free. But to act like wild beasts fighting over a dead carcass, I'd really hate to see what happens in a real disaster.

As far as this shooting. I don't know. I saw what looked like two other black people converging on the man once they saw he had been shoved to the grown. One from the store and one was coming from across the front of the car.

But once the saw the gun they scattered like a bunch of Ferrell cats. It's been my experience to me anyways. That precieved time kinda slows down. Did the shooter see these other people coming. Who knows, would they have joined in the fight to get a piece of the white guy. Who knows.

Would this have never happened if he'd minded his own business. YES but still for bubba to come out and violently knock that man down. He was wrong. Also the attacker stepped back only after he saw the gun.

After be hit like that who's to say that the move did not register. Alot of ifs.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 pm I'd really hate to see what happens in a real disaster.
It is then you need a loaded firearm. They will literally kill for a glass of water or a couple cigarettes.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Legio wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:14 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:11 pm I'd really hate to see what happens in a real disaster.
It is then you need a loaded firearm. They will literally kill for a glass of water or a couple cigarettes.
That I'm not worried about. I just think it's sad that alot of people do not have the mental aptitude to work together. That they'd rather revert back to barbarism.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS