Michael Drejka Convicted Of Manslaughter In Infamous Parking Lot Shooting

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

00:05:40 onward sums it all up... :roll:

ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

Mr. Drejka's biggest issue is that he violated Clint Smith's first rule of carrying a gun: Don't be a dick. Trying to be the parking police at some bodega is just stupid.

He also violated John Farnham's mantra: Don't do stupid things in stupid places with stupid people.

By choosing to be an idiot, Mr. Drejka opened a whole box of stupid that the jury has now closed for him.
Joecruiser

Post by Joecruiser »

Im with ab4ka.
aka: Dolfan
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Sad to say,but this guy FUCKED himself big time.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

He definitely should not have waived his right to remain silent.
Sundayknight

Post by Sundayknight »

ABOC wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:18 pm One less parking spot cop and one dead shitholer... Sounds pretty darn positive to me.
The only way this could have turned better is if he had blasted the baby making machine too.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Seriously? Parking in a handicap spot deserves a death sentence? 2 lives were lost to a disagreement over a handicap parking spot. One is dead. The other is going to prison. And you think the lady should be shot too?
Thats messed up
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Sundayknight wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:15 pm
ABOC wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:18 pm One less parking spot cop and one dead shitholer... Sounds pretty darn positive to me.
The only way this could have turned better is if he had blasted the baby making machine too.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Seriously? Parking in a handicap spot deserves a death sentence? 2 lives were lost to a disagreement over a handicap parking spot. One is dead. The other is going to prison. And you think the lady should be shot too?
Thats messed up

Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

I have mixed feelings about this one.

I, for one, am extremely tired of incivilities. Taking other people spots, using others privileges, playing loud music, being an annoyance to others. There is a moment when we need to stop this behavior and make people accountable for their actions. I remember one day at a Publix when I could not walk because of my back and had to crawl to the store to see a youngster park on an handicap zone because he was driving his grandma's car. It is unacceptable. The person should have a tag, not the car. That being said, I also believe that a pregnant woman, should have the right to park on a handicap stop.

Without audio, it is hard to really decide, but I can imagine. The man tell the lady that she should not park there and the start telling him to fuck off. They speak louder, perhaps a couple insults. The dead guy does not even try to understand what the disagreement is about. He just jump on him and shove him to the ground. This is assault. When on the ground the guy takes his gun out and we see the the assaulter back down a little. It is like the gun guy thought he was going to get away with it and decided to pull the trigger. From the video only, I believe he was wrong about this decision.

Mind you, I havent seen the other videos yet.

Again, it is tiresome to have to give way or support a bunch of assholes on a daily basis and not say something about it one day. I am not one to keep my mouth shut about incivilities. Hopefully, I will never get to this point.